Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I went to play today and found 5+ hours of gameplay lost. Some glitch with icloud, I think. At least I like the game so will play it again.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Any help with whats to place on river spirit eye?

3. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Go back to where you come from, the game should give you a hint ;)

4. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Sometimes I am too lazy ;P

5. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I played it once. I don't know how to start a new game, aside from re-installing. I just sailed off during those different situations. It was all in the same play, basically. I would have skipped stealth, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I never lose my grip unless a bomb goes off, at which point its a non-issue.

6. deadspider187

deadspider187 Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Anyone know how to flip the switch behind the guard in Mill Hill? It's driving me crazy.

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

You need to do the side quests in Mill Hill then find a weird constrict near that switch ; )

8. Rafa6571

Rafa6571 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I need help with that too

9. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    You go around the forest looking, you will encounter a construct with info soon

10. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

Lili got a great review from TA check it out!

http://toucharcade.com/2012/09/25/lili-review/

We also have fixed many of the bugs some people have been experiencing..update will be out soon.

Thanks everyone for there support.

11. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York

Thank you for such a lovely game! Hope the menu bugs get sorted out in the update! I keep losing the menu mid game. xD

12. KookiWooki

KookiWooki Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Is this game ever going to be fixed for us people that have 4th gen iPods? I bought this game soon as I saw a video of it because I thought it looked like such a wonderful game to play but I can't play and it makes me feel sad and a little frustrated seeing all the great reviews while knowing that I can't play it. :(

13. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #233 iosgamer4s, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    Okay here's another hint: once you walk closer to the fish and Lili starts to wonder what to put in those eyes go back outside.

remember those watering holes? Well, they should now be plugged in with something gold. Just walk into one and you should receive your next hint.

14. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I believe it's a RAM issue, not an "error." The mistake was the Appstore listing.

15. Hex Blade

Hex Blade Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Ditto......it's extremely frustrating not being able to play this game on my iPod 4. With (seemingly) so many people who bought this game for their iPod 4, I'm hoping that getting a fix for this issue is the developers main priority now.

Here's hoping we won't be waiting too long.

16. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Thanks for this... is there anything else I should keep in mind? I just picked this up... installing now...

17. deadspider187

deadspider187 Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I can't seem to beat the last two spirits in Mill Hill. The amount of bombs they have going on is ridiculous. I also cant seem to farm enough coins to buy bomb dispersers. Is this the point where people generally buy IAP, or am I missing something. I'll probably just delete the game if that's the case.

18. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Trust me, most (maybe all) of us who reached that far have the same problem. Even the TA review acknowledges the fact.

The dev has reached out and said that the difficulty in the last quarter will be toned down. Heck yea, I died like 10 times in a row fighting those spirits. Oddly enough, I got past 2 fairly easily, then the 3rd and 4th seemed impossible.

However, after learning that it is better/faster to use your index rather than middle finger to swipe off the bombs and plants, I can now manage to kill the hardest of the spirits w/o needing to use any bombs. Takes some pretty frustrating practice, but yea the devs know this and will solve it in a soon update.

19. writingsama

writingsama Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    EDIT: Before all this, I suppose I can just assume that it won't work on iPad 1?

I'm running a Radeon 5770 which sits square between a 4850 and 4870 in performance. That card (the 4870) was first released in mid 2008.

I don't play with anti-aliasing or motion blur.

I recently completed Mass Effect 3 at 1680x1050 with everything maxed without any hitches. Skyrim was the same way. Tribes Ascend? CPU bound, GPU gets less than 50% activity. Deus Ex: Human Revolution? 30+FPS, maybe more, never had any slowdown that made me measure it. Planetside 2 beta? Chugs in fights, but it's my CPU; the GPU goes down to 20% or less at times. People with quad-core i7's chug in that game.

2 years is not the real rollover time for graphics cards (mostly thanks to consoles, I think), since if I'd bought a radeon 4870 back in mid 2008, near the end of 2012 - over 4 years later - I'd still be playing AAA games at high resolution with all the effects maxed.

20. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #240 iosgamer4s, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    The green flowers restore your grip. Make sure you grab them. Avoid the thorns as they will cause your grip meter to drain faster.

I agree w/ the other poster that the last 2 spirits are artificially made more difficult than the others.