Is COD Zombies worth buying with only one map?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Andgut, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Andgut

Andgut Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    canada
    It looks amazing but 10 bucks for only one map is it worth it?

2. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I went along and bit the bullet. Lastnight I bought it after weeks of hesitation. At this point I don't know if it was worth it or not, but the game is just fun. I havn't tried multiplayer yet. Goodluck on your choice.

3. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Well worth it

I think cod:zombies is the best online shooter on the iPhone by a long shot. It's more fun and gets your adrenalin pumping, better than running around in nova and mc:s getting killed a hundred times although both of those games are perfect for their single player campaign.

4. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Sorry but your opinion sucks. NOVA is stellar and does not turn into a lagfest when there are more than 3 objects on screen and it is cheaper.

So your opinion sucks.

5. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    honestly I bought it and havent played it much, especially since Ive been going crazy with NOVA... in my opinion its overpriced, but the map seems pretty big.

6. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Yeah same. It is overpriced. But some people REALLY seem to like it, so I dunno. Up to you OP, but I would recommend it.

7. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

If u have played it on the consoles and liked it buy it, it is really good, internet multi can be annoying at times but if u have siblings with and iPhone or iPod Bluetooth works great, no lag issues or anything. As for only 1 nap, they are getting more for DLC, I belive the next one is coming pretty soon. For me it was a great buy, I would reccomend this game, even over N.O.V.A.

8. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    Vester, I dont see how you can say that. N.O.V.A multiplayer is so amazing it sort of felt like the first time I played Halo, especially sniper duels on the snow level.. it was amazing... Zombies just seemed like a really awesome survival shooter..

N.O.V.A must have some of the most intense gameplay ever... (multiplayer)

9. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

I never said NOVAs multi was great, I'm fact I think it fell short. don't get me wrong I like NOVA but COD zombies is a better pick

10. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    I think there were too many periods in there hahaha, thats my opinion not yours

11. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    They're called ellipses :p

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    um no, get nova.

13. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Yes, this is worth it one map and all. I still love this game 2nd to Nova.

14. Rixx

Rixx Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    College Instructor
    Longview, Texas
    I'd say yes, I like online cooperative play rather than deathmatch.

This game is really fun, reminds me of multiplayer in Avp where everyone is marines trying to hold off the hordes of aliens.

And they are coming out with more maps, so I'd say Buy it.

Rixx

15. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    What? How?

COD zombies has one levels and it gets REALLY boring quite fast.

16. Derochea72

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Say what

Don't know what your trying to play but cod has no lag on my phone so maybe you should ask your mommy if she can upgrade to a better iPhone and until then I think it's past your bedtime little boy

17. Derochea72

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Zombies

Without any little kids telling me my opinion sucks I think cod zombies has better online play than nova but as far as a game for single player it's hands down nova with the best graphics I've seen on iPhone and the controls IMHO are perfect.
    Bottom line is you should have both games

18. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    if u r going for the best online shooter, i would say nova b/c i have both and play that more b/c there are a lot of big maps, its more fun, and there is an awesome campaign. But if u r looking for a nazi zombie type online shooter, i would definitely go with cod b/c it is also very fun for me at the moment, just not as good as nova.

19. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    When the game came out I critisized the game due to the high price with a small single map. But after 2 weeks I purchased the game and I was very, very, very surprized. The game is absolutely worth all the money. It is for me the best iPhone game to date. I also purchased NOVA but I doesn't think it's as good as CoD:Zombies. That's my opinion.

When the new map (Verrückt) comes out, this game will go to the top in the AppStore. It's a much larger and better map.

I recommend this game to everyone :)

20. elrey117

elrey117 Member

Jul 4, 2009
    When it does......