Bounden - first mobile dance game by Game Oven

12-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Bounden - first mobile dance game by Game Oven

Hey everyone!

We just announced Bounden, a two-player dance game for iPhone and Android phones we're making in cooperation with the Dutch National Ballet.

Bounden is a mix of Twister and ballet. You use your phone as a guide to dance or get entangled with someone else. So, you pull out your phone, ask another person to put down a thumb, and move synchronously to dance together. Play at a bar, during a date, during work hours, or as a performance, even with other couples playing at the same time.

We're filming the development process. In our first video, we also explain how the game is played:

Pics:

We'd love to get some feedback. What do you think? Do you want to play it?
12-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh cool idea there! Always nice to see something unique and actually fun to play. I'll keep an eye on the development.

01-02-2014, 05:28 AM
Thanks! We'll update this topic with more video's.
01-02-2014, 05:39 AM
Looks like a lot of fun, I'd prob not play this myself, unless I was drunk lol, but I know loads of people who would love this.
01-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Look fun, curious for a gameplay video
02-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
Look fun, curious for a gameplay video
Don't wanna let you down. We made another video! This one shows two people dancing & more about how Bounden works.

02-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Well, I will upgrade my ipad 2 into ipad air this year, but after seeing your video now I want to try your game and think for buying an iPhone instead of iPad though I can't dance . Also, is this 2-player only? Can we dance solo?
If you plan this game for android, in which android version this game will be worked?
Thanks

Game Center ID: copaeci
02-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Yeah it's 2-player only! Well... I guess you could dance solo but that's not very fun. We're focusing on the interaction between two people.

As for the Android version - we're still looking into that. We plan to support as much versions as possible of course.
05-21-2014, 03:08 AM
It's out!