06-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Thanks!

Thanks Intial D, got it! Can't believe I hadn't looked there before!
06-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial D View Post
I liked finding this one. •••Spoiler:  look above your character whenever you roll
OK, I give up -- I swear I've stood up into every flaming-hot rock at least twice. My head is burnt to a crisp ;-) Any tips on at least which section of the level it's on?

06-30-2014, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF View Post
OK, I give up -- I swear I've stood up into every flaming-hot rock at least twice. My head is burnt to a crisp ;-) Any tips on at least which section of the level it's on?
Another hint for level 34: •••Spoiler:  As you roll under a couple of hot rocks, you can actually see the hat through the gap between the rocks.

And if that's not enough, this should narrow it down some: •••Spoiler:  you'll find it while going from left to right.
06-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
Another hint for level 34: •••Spoiler:  As you roll under a couple of hot rocks, you can actually see the hat through the gap between the rocks.

And if that's not enough, this should narrow it down some: •••Spoiler:  you'll find it while going from left to right.
Got it! I still don't think I actually *saw* it, but I got it ;-) Thanks for the help!
06-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanF View Post
Got it! I still don't think I actually *saw* it, but I got it ;-) Thanks for the help!
If you go past where you found it again and look carefully you can see it. The one aid I've used to find tricky hats (other than hints from TA readers) is the Tortoise armor. Buy that, and when you wear it, the game slows down to around two thirds normal speed, which makes it a bit easier to look around for the hat. I also use that for learning some of the trickier quests, especially the catching fairies ones. That's the only piece of gear I've bought, and I probably would have gotten too frustrated with the game by now without it.
08-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Does anyone have a hint for me to get the gnome hat on level 37? The only one I'm missing
08-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancti View Post
Does anyone have a hint for me to get the gnome hat on level 37? The only one I'm missing
•••Spoiler:  As you're sliding down a wall, there's an opening opposite you that doesn't need to be there, which only looks like it's blocked by spikes.
08-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Thank youuuuu! Enjoy our beer and waffles!
08-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Woo hoo

Yay, the iOS update finally landed and I have my level 39 hat!
08-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychozero View Post
Yay, the iOS update finally landed and I have my level 39 hat!
It has new update? Must re-download the game!

Pine Entertainment