[OFFERED][PAID]Dragonfly Audio - Creative Music and Audio Solutions for Game and Film

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by DragonflyAudio, Jan 17, 2018.

1. DragonflyAudio

DragonflyAudio New Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Music Composer
    United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I am a freelance media composer currently working Brighton, United Kingdom. I have the resources and expertise available to compose high quality music and audio for game and film with a personal and creative touch.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Music Composition along with a qualification in creating adaptive audio for games using FMOD Studio middleware.

I have had the opportunity to compose music for a number of ongoing independent film and game projects. I have written for RPG's, FPS, 2D Puzzle Adventures, Mobile Games and Animated Film. My music has recently been featured in the following independent game projects, to name a few:

Cross Reverie - Link
    First Recon - Link
    Alina's Quest - Link

I am currently growing my portfolio and on the lookout for my next big venture in game audio so I am reaching out to your community to find a project I can get involved with.

Please check out more information about me and my work below and feel free to get in contact:
    www.dragonflyaudio.co.uk