★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Old Soft Launch Thread]Symmetria: Path to Perfection (by Platonic Games)

11-13-2016, 10:33 AM
#1
Joined: May 2015
Location: Spain
Posts: 15
[Old Soft Launch Thread]Symmetria: Path to Perfection (by Platonic Games)



UPDATE: SYMMETRIA WORLDWIDE LAUNCH

We are happy to announce that we (finally) launched worldwide Symmetria for iOS and Android.

It has been a really long trip and we’re proud to have reached “the end”. Now the “marketing” part “begins” so... wish us good luck!

We can’t thank TouchArcaders enough for all the help and encouragement that gave us for the past months ^-^ We really hope you enjoy Symmetria and, as always, your feedback is more than welcome and very appreciated :)

Thanks!
Álvaro & Valeria

--------

You can download ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ for free on:

AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1173591563

Google Play Games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ames.symmetria


--------

PS.: We just updated Sweet Sins and Happy Hop. We wish you all Merry Christmas! ^-^

--------

Presskit: http://platonicgames.com/press/press...hp?p=symmetria
Web: www.platonicgames.com
E-mail: info@platonicgames.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PlatonicGames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlatonicGames

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYMMETRIA SOFT-LAUNCH

Hi TouchArcade! We’re Álvaro and Valeria, also known as Platonic Games, an independent development studio from Spain. We just soft-launched our new iOS game ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ in Canada, New Zealand and the Netherlands.

What Beta Testers said about Symmetria

“I have a touch of OCD and this game speaks to me.”

“A good game to keep the mind in check.”

“Gorgeous, fast, unique.”

“Yes.”

We would like to thank again all the toucharcade beta testers that helped us turn Symmetria into the game that it is today! Your feedback was TRULY useful and we’re very happy with the ‘final’ result :D

If you’re from Canada, New Zealand or the Netherlands and want to give it a try, you can download ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ for free on the AppStore.

We’re all ears for anything that you would like to say about the game: suggestions, opinions, problems...

Thank you! :D

Last edited by Rugnor; 12-05-2016 at 04:30 PM.
11-13-2016, 03:33 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,698
NL might gave it away but I am from the Netherlands and thank god for that by the way ha ha.

The game is really fun and very polished it's a step up from their other game I played Happy Hop which was also fun, but this is more of my liking.

I did the premium unlock, you get the ad remover, energy timer all removed and you get some extra mechanics and 45 extra levels all for only 2.99 Euro.

Good luck for the Dev. I would say Thumps Up.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 11-14-2016 at 08:55 AM.
11-14-2016, 10:21 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
NL might gave it away but I am from the Netherlands and thank god for that by the way ha ha.

The game is really fun and very polished it's a step up from their other game I played Happy Hop which was also fun, but this is more of my liking.

I did the premium unlock, you get the ad remover, energy timer all removed and you get some extra mechanics and 45 extra levels all for only 2.99 Euro.

Good luck for the Dev. I would say Thumps Up.
Thanks Roger! Glad you like it! Let us know if you get stuck at some point, as we're still balancing some levels :D
Also thanks for unlocking the Premium Upgrade, really appreciated! ^-^

Last edited by Noval33t; 11-14-2016 at 10:23 AM.
11-14-2016, 12:30 PM
#4
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noval33t View Post
Thanks Roger! Glad you like it! Let us know if you get stuck at some point, as we're still balancing some levels
Also thanks for unlocking the Premium Upgrade, really appreciated! ^-^
It's getting hard early on, for example level 3 I can do in 35 seconds but not yet the 30 seconds you need to get for gold, but I get better and better at it so I keep trying.
11-15-2016, 11:19 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
It's getting hard early on, for example level 3 I can do in 35 seconds but not yet the 30 seconds you need to get for gold, but I get better and better at it so I keep trying.
Yup, I'm checking the analytics and looks like some levels are quite hard, specially for new players ň_ó I'll upload a new balance curve during this week based on the numbers I'm getting. Thanks again! ^-^