Universal Anomaly: Warzone Earth (by 11 bit studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    I'm trying to finish level 15 of Commander Trials, but I don't find how to do it.

I don't understand what I have to do. I tought that I have to kill the boss without to kill his towers. I have 26 bombs in the last section, and I kill it without any problem with these bombs, but the game says "failed".

Any help ? Thanks in advance.

2. RayZZoo

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    Yes, finally, I have beat the level 15 of Commander Trials. My english is not very good, and I didn't understand that I have to kill all the towers of the map.

3. MDavis360

MDavis360 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Does anyone know a fix for this? I'm having some problems with achievements triggering too...

4. 11bitstudios

11bitstudios Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Sorry 4 late reply, I was not visiting this place for some time.

Well, what we found out is that sometimes the achievements work all ok but they need to be synced with servers and they will get unlocked after some time they are done actually. Please let me know if they are unlocked.

Unless you mean not synchronizing, but the fact you cannot unlock them because it's too hard to do or something like that. Please let me know.
    thx

5. RayZZoo

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    #285 RayZZoo, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    No, the issue is still there. It is not a problem of difficulty, I think that the achievements are not unlocked during the game. And it is the same for Crystal and for Apple Gamecenter.

Let's take the Demolisher achievement (destroy 250 towers) or Squad Merchant achievement (buy 35 units). I have finished the campain in advanced mode, all Trial missions and also the squad assault (more than 10 hours of playing).

So, I'm pretty sure that I have satisfied the conditions for these 2 achievements, but they are not unlocked in Crystal and in Gamecenter. During the game, I never received the confirmation about the fact that I had unlocked the achievement, that's why I think that it is a problem of counters in the game and not synchronization.

6. 11bitstudios

Do other achievements unlock correctly? I mean for example there are achievements that count destroyed towers too, but some lesser amount. Say, there's one afair that tells you to destroy 50 tiowers. Did that one work ok?
    Also, did you update the game? The last update for SD and HD versions is 1.21.

I can check the achievement on our side to check if the issue is caused by the game or by Crystal / Game Center.
    Thanks!

7. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Is it possible to release a lite version, a demo, something to try it out first before buying it?
    I believe that when you offer demos, you have more chances to sell your game because someone can actually try it for themselves.

It can be also be a boomerang though and someone could not be pleased with the demo BUT your game is perhaps an excellent game and that's why I believe that many will be satisfied.
    Thanks.

8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Here's a demo of the PC version.

9. RayZZoo

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    I played with the Anomaly Warzone HD (ver 1.21).

I have 39/56 achievements in Gamecenter.

So, a lot of achievements are unlocked.

For the towers, I have 20 and 50 towers achievements, but not those above it.

For the units bought, I have 10 units, but not those above it.

Another example. I have the achievements "Campain Hero" (so, all the gold medals of the campain) but I don't have the "earn 5 gold ruthlessness medals" and the "earn 5 gold efficiency medals".

To resume, here it is the achievements with issue :

- Demolisher, Avenger and Destroyer
    - Seasoned Fighter
    - Squad Merchant, Squad financier, Squad Quartermaster and Shopaholic
    - Fist of stone and Armor of steel
    - Millionaire

10. MDavis360

MDavis360 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Those are some of the ones for me too-I'm nearly done getting all the levels done on the highest difficulty-already completed on normal difficulty-and I have a ton of gold stars-but for some reason those 5 gold star achievements just will not unlock.

11. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    I would prefer an iphone demo if it was possible. I have iphone4 and not 4s and the graphics are without some effects and I would like to see it before downloading. I believe it's okay but it's already a downgraded from pc version and if I don't have the added graphics / effects for 4s, then I don't know if it will be good-looking. Have any of you iphone4 (not 4s)? Is it nice?
    Is this version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TIxMV1ri8
    from 4 or 4s ??
    Thanks.

12. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Classic question these days, is Ipad retina support coming? or new Ipad is simply slow for this?

13. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

Its very nice on iPhone 4. You can't go wrong owning this game, it's awesome.

14. 11bitstudios

Yes, there will be support for 'new' iPad. Very soon, hopefully :)

15. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    OK, I will buy it. Now that I'm finishing Modern Combat 3, it will be my next game.
    Thanks.

16. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Anomaly Warzone supports iCloud right? Not sure if I did something wrong when I configured my new iPad. Been originally playing this on my iPad 1. But when I finally set up my new iPad, only Infinity Blade 2 seemed to carry over my saved game via iCloud from my iPad1 to my iPad3. I recently backed up in iCloud from my iPad 1. Can anyone advise? I dont want to repeat all those previous levels again from scratch.

17. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

The hd version is now boasting retina display on the new ipad, looks great!

18. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I upgraded from the iPad 1 to 3 and my game progress was fine. Are you sure you had it set to use iCloud within the game on your original iPad? There's a "Use iCloud" setting in Options.

19. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Thanks. I checked the app in my iPad1 and it was turned off. So now I turned it on. Would it sync automatically? Minutes afterwards I opened the game on my iPad3 (iCloud is on) but still found that my saved game data from the iPad1 didn't go across. Is there something else I have to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE: Ignore. It did work! Nice!

20. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Looks amazing now on the iPad 3