App description: «Weed Firm. The Vicious and Lawless Career of Mr. Ted Growing» based on unique gameplay, including:
- Crooked cops
- Relentless gangsters
- Horny dancer Jane
- A variety of weed types
Follow the story of an expelled botany sophomore Ted Growing as he inherits a growing operation and expands it. Learn to grow weed, plant new varieties to increase your yields, expand your customer base and interact with the characters to become the biggest weed dealer in town. Complete tasks to open new shelves in the store and become a more efficient and prosperous weed grower and seller. Watch out for the thugs and cops. Good luck! May Jah be with You!
05-23-2014, 12:52 AM
It went up in smoke! Lol
05-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Lol, lapdance. What does that have to with weed farming and how did it fit into the game? I wish I had downloaded this when I saw it at the top of the charts a few days ago.
05-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
Lol, lapdance. What does that have to with weed farming and how did it fit into the game? I wish I had downloaded this when I saw it at the top of the charts a few days ago.
You like to get involved in weird things when you're stoned. So it's fun.
05-23-2014, 01:55 AM
Now you can get an app that rolls up a joint. Can't remember the name.
05-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinlld View Post
What could possibly be written that you can't post in a 💩💩💩💩ing forum
I'm not going write the quotes here, you should of downloaded the game while it was available.