iPad Ending

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Yes, there's a puzzle mode that introduces the gameplay and enemy types. And there's the roguelike-esque adventure mode

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Why would you regret getting a game for free?

Anyway, this game is not that hard to figure out and is quite fun, and it has infinite replayability in the challenge mode.

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Probably wanted to support the dev

Also this dev also made the freeware roguelike Red Rogue if anyone's interested.

4. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Yes I'm glad I tried it out, its really good to hear that something else is coming :)

What MojoRisin says is very true, not hard to figure out at all. Get this one, its really amazing. Download now, regret for not paying later.

5. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Yes, I definitely should have phrased that better ;) The game is great.

6. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Awesome, thanks!

7. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Frost, some bad news. I am pretty sure that the update we just got turned out to be all the dev was working on. He basically rewrote the engine or something. No new stuff like I had hoped. Also, he says he's done with ending now (via email), but at least he left us the level creator. If you guys make any new levels I repeat, please share them! Also, the level pack I linked is now broken due to a change in how generators work in the update. That sucks.

8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Oh well at least we have the full game with everything, and rogue-like mode should last a while. Its endless after all :)

Its cool to do your own levels but I don't see any way to share from the level editor inside the game, how can I do that? Is the dev around?

9. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Pretty sure Scorpion mentioned earlier that you need the (free) flash version to push your created levels to ios. Haven't gotten around to that.

Also, I thought adventure mode ended...is it actually endless? I haven't gotten past room 2, but I thought after room 1 you were done.

10. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    #70 GiHubb, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    A surprisingly very good game. I don't mind the menus, actually enjoyed discovering what they did by experimentation. The only thing I think the game lacks is GC acheivements and some kind of leaderboards. It would help give the game additional purpose. Sharing puzzles could also be neat but there is quite enough already included for the meager price of admission.

11. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    This dev has a new game out called Six Match that is pretty awesome. I couldn't find a TA thread for it