25 promo codes for : SLOTICIOUS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by shreedharcva, May 29, 2014.

1. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Member

Apr 26, 2013
    #1 shreedharcva, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    Removing this game .

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

No one want to try it free?

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #3 Lavender, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    FLHHJTLRM7NK thank you

I did not actually play it because it did not come wth any coins to play the game.
    Very strange.

In the description it states '500 free coins anytime'
    It actually means, watch another advertisement for 500 coins.

The dev has put a price of $9.99 on this app. Really?

This PAID app is filled with ads. I opened the app, and was presented with an ad. Closed it, then another right away.
    Then, I couldn't play because there are no coins. None. I get an offer to watch yet another advertisement for 500 coins. Again; really?

Unbelievable. Charging 10 dollars for ads & taking advantage of people who might purchase the game with real money.
    Shame on you developer!

4. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Dear Friend Lavender,
    I have posted my games recently. Everytime I post I seem to do goof ups with ads,dont know its my mistake or I missout while publishing them.

But the flow of scoldings from you to the developer never stops.
    I dont know why you hate developers so much.
    But want to tell you, that developers are not that much low class beings as you think.
    Please stop abusing the developers.

Ok I have removed the link and codes, hope it satisfies.

5. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    If you put ads in a paid app, she was right to be mad at you. In addition, she doesn't hate developers. She shows respect each time she posts a review.

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Lavender is a very helpful person here and I've never seen her write anything hateful ever.

Her points about charging ten dollars for a game which you then can't play unless you watch adverts are all valid.

7. What the heck is going on here? A flamewar in the promo code forum? This must be a first.

8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    My response to you.
    Write whatever else you want. Respond or don't. Keep in mind, I have said all I am going to say and will not be responding again out of respect to this section of the forum, the moderator, and everyone else who has to read what you started.

Dear Friend Lavender I have posted my games recently. Everytime I post I seem to do goof ups with ads,dont know its my mistake or I missout while publishing them.
    But the flow of scoldings from you to the developer never stops.

I am sorry that you feel this way. As a developer, if you are not wanting honest feedback, impressions & constructive criticism, you should not be asking for it here at Touch Arcade. Do you mean that I am scolding all developers? If so, you obviously haven't looked at my other posts. Do you mean yours? I have commented in 3 of your threads.
    1. Pizza Factory I commented on the disgusting amount of ads. Which was true. You replied that it was a mistake, you were going to fix it. I apologized for coming on strong. YOU stated that I didn't need to apologize.
    2. Greedy Mouse - I commented that the game is cute. I made no mention of ads. I expressed my confusion on how to play. But... when I figued out how to play, I came back and edited that fact so I did't hurt your downloads by not correcting it. As much as you might not like it, there are are a couple people who value my opinion, as I do theirs. I also made a suggestion to improve the game (the pause button) which is usually what developers want to hear ( feedback & suggestions) when coming to touch arcade.
    3. Sloticious - (this one) I made truthful and hopefully helpful comments. You exclaim that there is a mistake but have shown in 'Pizza Factory' you know how to fix it now.

"I dont know why you hate developers so much."
    Hmmm... as matter of fact, I don't hate developers. Actually, I don't hate anyone and I don't lie. This is my nature. Also, because you don't know me, you don't realize how much I have tried to help developers with feedback, beta testing, referrals, advice & direct links for promoting, etc...

"But want to tell you, that developers are not that much low class beings as you think."
    Obviously you can not read my mind and it is not my insecurity talking here.
    It is up to you to allow others to make you feel like you are low class. I have nothing but respect for developers. Including you. I understand the hours of hard work and the frustration of promoting their work, dealing with apple, rules, codeing, etc. I am not a developer. But, I used to make small games in the DOS environment. (When I was VERY VERY young ha ha)

"Please stop abusing the developers."
    These are very strong words & the reason I decided to answer your accusations.
    I have in no way, abused anyone. Developers or otherwise. I am very sorry that I hurt your feelings. That was not my intent. I believe that you wrote that to try to make me look bad and to be hateful. But, the only person that looks bad, is the one that falsely accuses other people. I believe that I have done right by developers and non-developers here at T.A. I made a few mistakes when I first started like all newbies, bumping the wrong threads, etc. When I've been called on it, I've apologized, fixed it, learned from it, and moved on. And you sir, are the only one here that has ever tried to ruin my reputation or bully me with passive aggressive behavior & hateful words.
    Also, if no one ever speaks up or speaks out when others are being taken advantage of, it won't stop. So, I will always speak and I hope others will also.

"Ok I have removed the link and codes, hope it satisfies."
    Actually, no, it doesn't. Most people I have met at Touch Arcade, and myself as well, want developers to do well. They just don't want to be taken advantage of.

If you didn't like what I wrote, which was completely truthful, and based on all the apps you've made thus far, then you could have easily fixed it and posted about it, or you could have PM'd me privately instead of trying to call me out in a negative light.
    So, my response post is in the open forum as well.

Moderator & everyone else: Please forgive me for bumping and responding. I just could not let this go. And; members need to realize that it's ok to have an opinion without being afraid of bullies and negative behavior directed at them.
    Thank you with all sincerity.

Miroa and Cloudpuff:
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for validating my reputation. That is the kindness that I experience here at TouchArcade that makes me want to stay here and give back or pay it forward whenever I can. Thank you #