Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    No hack for the game so don't worry about that.
    That's the problem with skill by the way, everyone thinks you're a hacker, so you must have skill.
    The hack situation is currently well under control at Gameloft and they are putting a very big effort into keeping it that way. A very big genuine effort.

2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Someone asked what the effects on the iPod Touch 4 are like, well here's what you get when you walk into the smoke from one of the grenades in the multiplayer:

[​IMG]

3. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    My god the story mission is sooo dull :L or maybe it's just me being on the 4G? The ai genuinely don't do anything, they sort of stay there amd get shot :L multiplayers cool though so at Least that's a positive :)

4. noel916

noel916 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    What's your gameloft usernames game, I want to play a game with you guys;

Mine is:Noel916

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yes, the weapons are quite balanced this time around. The Uzi is quite good, inaccurate though. I'm still playing with that original assault rifle - plus a ton of attachments. It's actually really good, my kd is around 1.7 which is decent for only playing VIP. I'm going to try that semi auto shotgun next.

See the add me thread.

6. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    1.84 kd? That is good JBRUU. I would be proud of that.

7. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    For those with Gyro issues, I have received an email from Gameloft support and they've asked me to try this:

Turn on airplane mode.
    Power down device for no less than 2 minutes (important)
    Power on device
    Stay in airplane mode and launch game
    Do gyro issues still exist?

For me, yes. However it *may* fix issues for others.

Just thought I'd let you know, GL is aware of the issue and they are working with me to help resolve it.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Okay so I'm at rank 50. Should I prestige? Oh and my Kdr is now at 1.60 something. I think 1.63. Pretty good for iPod 4g.

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Thank you. Tbh though, there are far better players than myself. You'll see people with a kd of 3+ occasionally. I had a kd of over 2 in MC3, nothing impressive. I believe Rip had one of 4 something, Ajay had like a 3.5.

That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've read. The game is so much more balanced than MC3 with its ZXD and OPS55 and throwing knives.

Good to hear that you got more than a form letter response.

10. JackyLau95

JackyLau95 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2012
    It's a good game but in New Zealand there's so much connection delay, it is really difficult to get kills. It seems like there's one second internet lag.

11. Bathplug

Bathplug Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    So hows the framerate online on ipad 3? Thanks.

12. Jordanbuzz

Jordanbuzz Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Is there anyway to get more throwing knives than 2? Otherwise it's a great game

13. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I will probably be on around that time, I'll send you an invite. What rank are you at now?

14. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    This game is sick! Believe it or not, it runs smooth on my iPhone 4! Faster then MC3 did! even multiplayer is fun!

15. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I don't understand the damn parties. Y'all kept inviting me, than I'd sit and wait, then you'd invite me again, even tho I'm in the party, only to rejoin the already joined party.. Not to mention you didn't start a freakin match. I'm missin something

28. Haven't had much time.

16. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    lol, you are 22 ranks above me. I think you have to create a game before you can invite someone?? or you have to be in the lobby of a game before inviting?? This is just an assumption I could be wrong.

17. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Mine is about 2.9 right now, there is no way I could get it to 4 that is crazy.

18. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

It's funny when you complete like 4 weapon/attachment challenges at the same time. Look at the XP I got:

[​IMG]

19. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Gyro assisted aiming...

Has anyone found a fix or any official statement from gameloft in regards to the gyro feature not working properly? Thanks in advance for any info related to this.

20. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    And no, you can invite to the party and then start a match. Look at your menu when u sign in, there's like 6 slots open in your party