★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Relativity Media
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 98.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Inspired by the most frightening moments from the movie House At The End of The Street, this immersive 3D sound experience pulls you in and traps you in the darkness. Using the gyroscope and the 3D audio features on your device, you must blindly find your way out and escape the House. Be warned - it wont be easy to hear your way out of this nightmare.

It's pitch dark - you hear footsteps coming from above. Frozen with fear your heart starts pounding. All of a sudden you are grabbed from behind. You hear yourself struggle, but it's no use. Someone has you in a deathly tight grip and is forcing you down the stairs. You hear chains rattling and realize you are getting chained up to something. The perpetrator leaves, and this is your chance to escape

Your heart is pounding fast, but you need to focus! Timing is everything. Your end goal is to avoid the killer and escape the house by walking, running, shaking your phone, hiding and screaming into the microphone at the right moments - all in complete darkness.

FEATURES:

SHAKE your device to free yourself from the chains.

EXPLORE, WALK, RUN using your devices gyroscope, youll need to turn your body 360 degrees be careful of what you cant see!

SNEAK upstairs by tapping your screen - not too fast, not too slow.

HIDE Dont move your phone and dont make any sound, because if you do, hell hear you and catch you!

SHOUT if you manage to escape the house. Scream into the mic as loud as you can to get attention. If youre too quiet, you wont be heard and cannot be saved.

SHARE your personalized video via Facebook with friends once youve freed yourself .

---------------------------------------------

House At The End Of The Street in theaters on September 21st

Follow us:

fb.com/HouseAtTheEnd
@HouseAtTheEnd
07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Hmmm! This sounds interesting! Any vid available to see its game play. Might help me to decide about this me.
07-21-2013, 09:21 PM
This game is cool. Just wish there was a save mode. Maybe there is one i don't know about?
07-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Well this is a timely release....

Maybe they'll launch another app based on a mediocre movie released in 2012 =\

Oh, wait. Okay so this launched in 2012, so why is the bot picking it up now? Odd.

As for the game - it's free. Just download it and try it if you're interested? I get the space issues, but it is free...

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep