Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-21-2014, 04:59 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookietroll View Post
I'm now level 47, completed all levels in both modes with 5*, and have all towers at max except lightning tower, because I found just one. Other card I have seen only once is grand mirror. And believe me I was grinding a lot. Compared to PC version it seems dev wants us to pay for these on iOS. If you ever see it after completing a stage when you can pick from five rewards, you have almost zero chance to get it. The choices have been per generated.

If you decide to drop any cash into IAP then don't buy stars as I did. Buy grand mirrors and lightning towers. The rest is easily accessible just by playing.

Still a great TD game.
Hi, how were you able to get the epic towers light lightning? iAP or thru game? Before having those powerful towers, which towers did you use and level up?

I was progressing really well with mortars and such (all gotten for free) but eventually it started getting really hard and towers really useless. Did some reading and found out the lightning, dragon etc towers are the way to go but I haven't gotten those yet. Super grindy game.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Hi, how were you able to get the epic towers light lightning? iAP or thru game? Before having those powerful towers, which towers did you use and level up?

I was progressing really well with mortars and such (all gotten for free) but eventually it started getting really hard and towers really useless. Did some reading and found out the lightning, dragon etc towers are the way to go but I haven't gotten those yet. Super grindy game.
The must have towers are curse, freeze, prime (strengthens surrounding towers) and air guard (best AA). Only freeze is legendary, but after certain level it is very easy to acquire. Before legendary the useful towers are snake and stone. I didn't find artillery towers to be particularly useful. With these towers you should be able to get pretty far to accumulate 20 stars. Use them to buy triple legendary cards. That way you can get all except lightning and grand mirror. I got one lightning and one grand mirror as a reward for progressing in heroic campaign. Don't use detect invisible tower. It's waste of slot and money, rather use spell.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:30 PM

Need help please! Awesome game and hope the developer comes out with additional worlds even if as a add on pack.

Help

Bonus Stage Prime Hunt

Has anyone made it through all 250 levels? I can't get to the end and at about 215 all goes downhill very quick. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:21 AM

Highest I was able to get was 238 on pyramid level. Dragon, Sun, Air Guard, Prime Injector, Curse and Ice Towers. The last choice doesn't seem to make any difference. To detect invisible I use spells. Prime injectors are very cheap way how to boost nearby towers by 25%! I still haven't got highest Lightning tower. Waiting for one more card.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:11 AM

Anyone get through all 250 levels of the bonus stage Prime Hunt? If so what towers did you use. Can't get beyond level 238. Thanks for all replies.