App description: The stealth puzzle game you've been waiting for - eighty levels of sneaking around the headquarters of a rogue organization, evading security guards, gathering top secret confidential information and collecting loot.

Conceal yourself in the surroundings by hiding in colors, make it to the exit without being detected by enemy patrol. Clean out all the loot from each room, steal the briefcase and beat them faster than the record time to earn stars!
01-09-2014, 12:12 PM
I felt like the game mechanics aren't explained as well as they could have been. It's hard to understand why two similar colors would suddenly have different properties. Does the guards' color matter, for example? Sure, you can figure it out through trial-and-error, but a more detailed tutorial would be nice.
01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJews View Post
I felt like the game mechanics aren't explained as well as they could have been. It's hard to understand why two similar colors would suddenly have different properties. Does the guards' color matter, for example? Sure, you can figure it out through trial-and-error, but a more detailed tutorial would be nice.
I agree. Despite the fact that there are only a very few rules to learn, the game chooses to be a little too crafty in its explanation.

The color of the guards make a difference later as they start to blend in with the background making it harder for the player to track.
01-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Its free, why dont you just download it ?
downloading now