Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2013, 07:32 AM

Default Steampunk Arcade A Robot Journey FREE - Dark Jumper Adventure in Bizarre Wonderland by Golden Goose Production

Old 12-05-2013, 07:45 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thought i would give this a go. Thank god theres a button to remove ads ! However when i clicked on it it asked for my Apple username/password first, is that normal ? I thought it would say 'unlock for xx p ?' first ?

Want to know how much it is first.

Anyway gave it a go, the ad's are so annoying, two pop up one after another all the time on the menu screen.

Had a go, the games actually quite good but yet another frustrating decision by the dev. The control pad is tiny (on an ipod touch), a larger control pad would be good.

Played a bit of the first level, graphics are nice, game plays well, got quite far, died and yep started over at the beginning again which is frustrating. Are there any resume points at all ? To die once and start again on the level i'm not keen on.

Has potential but unsure how much the 'get rid of ads' IAP is.

The screenshots suggest the levels are zoomed in a lot but they're not, its quite zoomed out.

But a poor d-pad/ad's has put me off, has potential i must admit
Old 12-05-2013, 07:49 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

This was a bit of a weird one, wasn't sure which version to create a page for - there's an SD free, SD premium, HD free and HD premium. Not the most user friendly way of doing things that's for sure.

Figured SD free would mean anyone could try it and then check out the developer's other games and get the appropriate premium ad-free version. It definitely has the world's smallest d-Pad when I played it on the iPad that's for sure!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:52 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
This was a bit of a weird one, wasn't sure which version to create a page for - there's an SD free, SD premium, HD free and HD premium. Not the most user friendly way of doing things that's for sure.

Figured SD free would mean anyone could try it and then check out the developer's other games and get the appropriate premium ad-free version. It definitely has the world's smallest d-Pad when I played it on the iPad that's for sure!
I should have checked the other versions. But the d-pad is just way too small, plus starting again (unless there are checkpoints later) when i die i cant stand, be nice to have some hearts/energy so you can take a hit or two.

I cant believe they didnt test this and people didnt come back and say 'yeah you know this d-pad is tiny ?'