Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 03-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Endscrypt Endscrypt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 222
Default

All I can think is that a rather basic little rpg/dungeon crawler has got quite a bit of publicity at least from within TA, Since it was accidentally released (oooppps). Wether it was an accident or not it's really helped get it some attention, just sayin. #boycothellthedungeonagain Just kidding
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 03-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Tomochan Tomochan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 81
Default

I feel so cheated about the Team chest reward, I really hope they will do something about it. And I think the lv 3 noxious prison special dungeon is broken as I only got lv 3 stones instead of lv 4-5 as in the previos specials
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 03-23-2014, 09:10 AM
PeteOzzy PeteOzzy is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 1,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomochan View Post
I feel so cheated about the Team chest reward, I really hope they will do something about it. And I think the lv 3 noxious prison special dungeon is broken as I only got lv 3 stones instead of lv 4-5 as in the previos specials
Did you mean to post in the Finder's Keep thread?

To keep it on topic, I seriously want this game to get released. I know it's not had great impressions but the wait has totally hyped me up :/
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 03-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Nobunaga Nobunaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
To keep it on topic, I seriously want this game to get released. I know it's not had great impressions but the wait has totally hyped me up :/
If they fix the game breaking bugs, this is actually a decent Roguelike. I'm not going to tell you it's great and I definitely don't want to hype it. I'm looking forward to seeing an update and will play it again when it works though.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 03-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Cilo Cilo is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
If they fix the game breaking bugs, this is actually a decent Roguelike. I'm not going to tell you it's great and I definitely don't want to hype it. I'm looking forward to seeing an update and will play it again when it works though.
What were the game breaking bugs?
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 03-23-2014, 03:11 PM
3mry5 3mry5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
What were the game breaking bugs?
Sometimes when going to a new floor or using a portal scroll the screen would go black and that'd be it New character.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 03-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Nobunaga Nobunaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mry5 View Post
Sometimes when going to a new floor or using a portal scroll the screen would go black and that'd be it New character.
This. If you used a portal to go to town it might just be game over. Also randomly on descending to a new level. Trust me, you don't want it until this is addressed. I'll post back to this thread as soon as I see that the update hits. Unless someone else beats me to it.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:45 AM
M1st1ff M1st1ff is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Any hope to see the game published in the italian store (with bugs solved...)?
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 04-15-2014, 03:25 PM
ItouchBrett ItouchBrett is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 386
Default

No word on this yet.....
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent