Seeking a game name + Tech Question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by OneHitGamer, Feb 12, 2013.

1. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    I'll start with my tech question.
    Every time I think of a game I used to play, I always try to go to my history in updates on my iPod. (Computers out of order so I cannot check there) well, it locks up on me and crashes App Store. In iOS 5.1 and now on iOS 6.1. I have used this account for years and have about 1000 apps and games, few I bought and most either free or I caught them during free promo. Does anyone know what I can do? I need to see my list but App Store just crashes every time I check. I figured its due to me having many many apps registered to my account. Any help is appreciated.

Now, since I cannot check my history, I am looking for another game name. This should be easy. I think it came out recently at least in 2012.
    It's a launcher game, like crazy smasher or adventure time launch game. It's about a guy who is trying to see if anyone else is out there, meaning lands and city's near by. So he shoots a modified robot to collect data. Point of game is to upgrade the robot and toss him getting him as far as you can to collect data and find survivors.
    Google turned up nothing so far. Ty.

Sketch
    OHG Creator

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Oddly, I just checked (AppStore -> Updates -> Purchased) and it actually worked including sorting down to "Not on This iPhone". I haven't seen this work since 6.0 released. It didn't work in 6.0.1 and I hadn't checked since 6.1 but.. bam... it works. Maybe it's working right now because I'm on a beefy internet connection at work where as at home it's pathetic dsl lite which is good for maybe one sd video over netflix but not much more than that.

Heck even still though it's going slow to load icons and stuff. It would probably take me half an hour to scroll through all my apps not on my iphone. Really you need a Mac or PC and iTunes to really get the quickest way to dig through your history. That way too, I think you can genre search which may help narrow what you're looking for.

I can't help with the other game at all. No clue. If you can manage to get your history open though at least it would be more recent history.

3. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Yeah 6.1 fixed that bug I think. :)

4. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    Ok got it to work. I think it is an Internet thing like you said. On slow net it crashed constant. And on faster net it eventually shows my history. Ok so all it was is waiting lol.

BYW i found game name. After reading previous posts and using faster net, I accessed my list.

Game name: OutReach - Dex's Oddysee