Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. goglegogle9

goglegogle9 Member

Jan 16, 2013
    #3441 goglegogle9, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Thank you Jibba, that worked! :)

And for those who haven't used GnomeEscape yet, 1250 Gooms are roughly equal to a dollar's worth of Apps. You get 200 Gooms per app that you download and review for GE, so reviewing ~6 apps will give you a dollar on the app store.

Edit: Thank you for the tip, Outrager. Also, I finally received credits for comm. Thank you FMA!

2. Outrager

Outrager Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    No problem. The only time you need to use my method seems to be only for apps that are iPad only. The GE search doesn't seems to only search for iPhone/universal apps.

3. violentpunk

violentpunk Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Basement
  4. kevin paquet

kevin paquet Active Member

Sep 1, 2012
    I've got mine, took a bit of doing, but I got mine. Just 200 away from redeeming yet another 10$

5. CaptainOblivious

Dec 24, 2012
    Been doing pretty good lately.

Gnome Escape - Have around 3000 points after getting a game on a whim to impress a friend. :0

Freemyapps - Comm got me up to 2967 points, and just a few minutes ago Halop showed up and got me enough for a $10 iTunes card. Downloading Modern Combat 4 now. :D

Freeappslots - My situation is screwed with this service. Not getting spins on my new iPod. Gonna have to email them, but I doubt they'll respond.

6. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ok...so are daily free spins gone from FAS? And is anyone getting almost no sponser on one device after registering with a second?

7. NaiveCynic

NaiveCynic Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Final Fantasy IV and GTA Vice City are back up on FAS.

8. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    I'm aware this isn't the right place, but the group is like dead. So, I have a $10 Amazon GC to trade with you.

9. King hAPPy

King hAPPy Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2012
    So bored now, it ended up been about collecting games rather than even playing them, what happened to me?

10. violentpunk

Dec 29, 2012
    Basement
    Well, there's always an Amazon gift card, buy some stuff.:cool:

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    It happens to all of us...sigh. One day it was Garbage Pail Kids...then comic books...later, Punk vinyls...then, video games starring giant robots...Somewhere in between, I dropped everything to collect virginities. Now it's iOS games. Either you have the collector's trait or not, and if you do, a hobby can quickly become an obsession.

12. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    ^this. minus the punk vinyls - i was into metal.

13. King hAPPy

King hAPPy Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Garbage pail kids, I was obsessed, I even needed ones from different countries.

Anyway, collecting is a , u start of all excited cause its all new and u think u gonna run with that feelin forever but soon the supply stops reaching the insatiable demand, hah this thread is like a support group now.

14. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    FAS said on Facebook don't tell your friends you get spins by using their referral its not cool and we will take your spins. Um isn't that the point.

By the way hardly getting any apps and gnomescape now added iPad games to review great I don't use a laptop so that's 200 points not there but hopefully ill get enough for star command

15. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    For any of you appaholics like me that have amassed a huge number of apps and now suffer from not being able to see your purchased apps on your devices I have a fix.

For those who have not incountered this yet....... You ain't really a appaholic yet :)

16. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    What's the fix?

17. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I would like to know the fix as well. It's so frustrating.

18. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Ok in itunes go to Quick links click Purchased then Apps when it loads move the mouse over an app and an X should appear click that and it will hide the app. Depending on the number of apps you have you'll have to hide a bunch of them before you will be able to see your purchases again :(.

This solution took apple "Senior Advisers" 4 of then about 6 months to figure out and then they had to get the iTunes people to figure it out. The problem is then large amount of apps are too much to load on your device so by hiding some ( I hid over 1000) it will ease the load.

19. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Nope, the real problem is that iTunes is a giant bloatware.

20. violentpunk

Dec 29, 2012
    Basement
    And while you're at it, don't forget to click on "Download all":D