Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-21-2014, 02:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks! And it's out for me in the PH!
Old 03-21-2014, 03:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I had an issue with some of the achievements before. I finally got the achievement "Unlocked both Perks with 20 characters" when I pressed the button 'Unlock Perks' from the main menu. I got the "Hold 100,000 coins at once" when I started a survival run.

Now I only need 1 more achievement: "Beat level 1". lol I tried beating level 1 again but that didn't do anything. Not that big of a deal though since it's just 5 points and it wasn't the game's fault in the first place. I think it was due to a poor internet connection though that I didn't get those.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:19 AM

Awesome! I'll have to download it when I get home later
Old 03-21-2014, 10:44 AM

So the update has mostly addressed all the level design issues. Free run is a competently fun mode and I'm loving it.

There is still the issue with the chase levels (where you're constantly running from a helicopter)......I just cannot find a way to correctly navigate those levels. Add in the exploding platforms that still seem to be an unrefined design choice that backfires at least half the time (still getting catapulted above or into buildings or into snags on the platform) and some of that old frustration of not well implemented design choices begins to surface. These levels still move too quickly and it seems the pace of the character is still too much for the level designs. I still can't get all the intel nodes for these levels....oh well.

Overall, glad to play the new build and a lot of the old frustration has been addressed. I just wish te helicopter chases had been ditched altogether.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:17 PM

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

@chief78: thank you for the feedback also. We think that the helicopter chases do add a nice level of variety and help break up some of the longer levels; however we will take on board the feedback and will speak to the developers with regards to this to see if any adjustments can be made. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if there were any levels in particular you were having trouble with with the helicopter chases so we can look into things further? We will also take on board all the other feedback and will pass it onto the developers also.

Thanks once again everyone for taking the time to send over your feedback!
Old 03-24-2014, 07:26 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

@chief78: thank you for the feedback also. We think that the helicopter chases do add a nice level of variety and help break up some of the longer levels; however we will take on board the feedback and will speak to the developers with regards to this to see if any adjustments can be made. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if there were any levels in particular you were having trouble with with the helicopter chases so we can look into things further? We will also take on board all the other feedback and will pass it onto the developers also.

Thanks once again everyone for taking the time to send over your feedback!
Now if we could only get a universal edition.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:17 PM

Game's playing so much better now. 2 things I noticed. 1) Vamp takes damage even when inside...I thought she only took damage outside? Maybe I'm wrong on this..? 2) the heli chases + exploding platforms still = catapults into the unavoidable side of a building, or to where you'll miss nodes in a mission.

Otherwise, this game is back on my daily play list!

Last edited by chief78; 03-25-2014 at 04:30 PM..