Decision Time

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tendog, Nov 28, 2009.

?

Which apps do you recommend?

1. Jet Car Stunts

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Minigore

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Implode!

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Pocketball

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. iBlast Moki

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. MotionX Poker

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Tendog

Tendog Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    CA
    #1 Tendog, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    I want to get all of these apps but I have been waiting for a sale. I'm pretty sure since Black Friday is coming to an end that there won't be any more sales on these games for a while.

So which do you recommend? Please tell me how fun they are too, and if they are worth the money.

(Also I have $12 for apps. Total for all of these = $12.)

2. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    jet car stunts has great graphics, open feint with leaderboards and achievements, AMAZING graphics, has 2 game modes: platforming and time trial, many levels hich means HOURS of fun and the gun is pretty hard so if your patient, its a blast

3. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    iChallenger kicks ass. It's hands down one of the most realistic, polished medieval combat games I've ever played.

4. Buy them all right now, or you will be very sorry

5. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    -It doesn't have a pause button.
    -Touch controls would have worked better over tilt.
    -I don't know what is wrong but a few times I died I was still able to hit and kill my enemy while I was falling down.
    -The levels repeatedly get repetitive as they are the mix of the same old with increased monsters and somewhat smarter a.i.

But despite that I have to say that it isn't a bad game for what it is. Would love to see different weapons and armor, which of course would be purely cosmetic.

Edit: lol it seems like I'm out to get you all the time :p

6. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    Lol, it seems you are. I know you're not though, so it's all good. :p

Yes, touch controls would have worked better, but the tilt isn't bad at all. The pause button is something that should definitely be put in, but nothing major if you have time on your hands. I've never had your third problem though. I didn't feel like the levels got repetitive, just more challenging, and I was able to get more weapons. It is a good game though, but the constant shield swiping to make an energy barrier did hurt my thumbs. :mad: STOP TRYING TO PUT DOWN EVERY COMMENT I MAKE! Jk. :p

7. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Where's the option for MinSquadron? It's 66% off and the BEST dogfighting 2D OR 3D game in the AppStore

8. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Hmm...then scratch the very last part I said about weapons. I played a bit of each but mostly survival and rush, guess I should give this game another go. I only stopped playing because I found the tilt controls annoying and I am very impatient with controls.

9. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    Haha, I think the only way you can get numerous weapons is in story mode. I've already gotten three :p In survival and rush you don't get to build up enough combos, to gain new weapons you need to get a 20 hit combo, a 40 hit combo, and a 60 hit combo, respectively. To gain new armor you need to get a 10 hit combo, and 30 hit combo, and a 50 hit combo, respectively. Hope that helped. The tilt controls are actually quite accurate and responsive for me though.

10. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Jet Car Stunts and Implode are really good

11. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Thats where its at! PEOPLE LOOK AT ICHALLENGER. its fing good

12. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    iBlast Moki!

It's rated the 4th Best Game of ALL TIME on the iPhone (higher than Real Racing and that other game from Firemint with the Airplanes which name escapes me right now!)

13. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    flight control

whats the #1?

14. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Jet car stunts, and minigore.

15. apple is my friend

apple is my friend New Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Minigore is the bomb!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

16. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Well jet car stunts, minigore and iblast moki are awesme. Haven't played the other ones tho.

17. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    omg i just got JCS and holy shit it is amazing
    SCREW ASPHALT 5 AND NFSU AND (maybe) REAL RACING THIS GAME IS AMAZING
    wow i just cant describe to you how good this game is. Beating a level that has eluded you for a long time is just so gratifying and then beating it again in one retry, while drifting around every corner, and using your flaps and boost...its just incredible.

18. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Jet Car Stunts is real good #1 choice MotionX Poker is a quality dice poker game with nice crisp graphics. There is also MotionX Poker Quest that plays more like an adventure while you play. I have all 3 of these games, The MotionX Pokers have remained on my phone for almost a year.

19. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    +1 I love them both, too :)