Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default Crashing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotally View Post
Grinded for so many hours on this game and now that I'm 2 battles and 2 achievements away game crashes every time I start it up...guess I'm done.
I had some problems with a few updates... This is what worked for me:
1) turn off ALL background apps
2) turn off ALL push notifications
3) clear memory cache and cookies from Safari
4) good old fashioned iDevice re-boot

I've had some lag issues; however, the above steps and/or switching from wifi to 3G seems to have corrected all of my problems.

NOTE: I've also noticed that certain card combos (like Gold Joker and Bronze Harley) cause a noticable amount of lag... try switching up your team.

The game/app itself is a complete memory hog... probably my only complaint about it.

Good luck.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe88 View Post
I had some problems with a few updates... This is what worked for me:
1) turn off ALL background apps
2) turn off ALL push notifications
3) clear memory cache and cookies from Safari
4) good old fashioned iDevice re-boot

I've had some lag issues; however, the above steps and/or switching from wifi to 3G seems to have corrected all of my problems.

NOTE: I've also noticed that certain card combos (like Gold Joker and Bronze Harley) cause a noticable amount of lag... try switching up your team.

The game/app itself is a complete memory hog... probably my only complaint about it.

Good luck.
Thanks for trying to help. I've done a reboot and deleted and reinstalled the game twice with no luck. I'll try turning off notifications and clearing cookies/cache. The game would always load until the point where you can touch the screen to move forward then it crashes.

Well no luck. I tried everything you suggested and it still crashes every time I get past the quote or title cutscene. I cleaned everything up, have over a gig of free space and did a reboot before and after re-installing the app. I should say it's an iPad 4 that runs pretty smoothly otherwise.

Edit: Got it! Turned out to be a corrupt cloud save. Deleted cloud save and now it's fine. So relieved because I was an hour away from beating the game and getting all achievements...now I can move on. What an ending...spoiler alert...nothing happens.

Last edited by scrotally; Yesterday at 09:56 PM..
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM

They just posted that something big is coming on Facebook. Hope it's multiplayer!

This is what they said:

Prepare your team for their most epic battle yet! Big news coming soon on Injustice mobile!
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

I think this would be the most boring multiplayer. It's too simplistic.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I doubt they would be able to do real-time multiplayer. Maybe at best they can add a variation of Challenge mode, versus your facebook friend. If they got rid of the cut-scene for the supermove, it might work.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotally View Post
So relieved because I was an hour away from beating the game and getting all achievements...now I can move on. What an ending...spoiler alert...nothing happens.
Congratulations. I'm three battles away (four including the bonus) but it's going to be a while. I'll have to upgrade a few times before I can finish it off. My Wonder Woman Regime is at E3. I think I'm gonna concentrate on buying some bargain Supermans for a few days.
Old Today, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Congratulations. I'm three battles away (four including the bonus) but it's going to be a while. I'll have to upgrade a few times before I can finish it off. My Wonder Woman Regime is at E3. I think I'm gonna concentrate on buying some bargain Supermans for a few days.
Thanks! I was able to do it with WWR E5, WW 600 E2 and Doomsday E1...WWR did all the heavy lifting. The other 2 basically watched.