Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1711  
Old 04-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Briscoe88 Briscoe88 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 32
Default Crashing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotally View Post
Grinded for so many hours on this game and now that I'm 2 battles and 2 achievements away game crashes every time I start it up...guess I'm done.
I had some problems with a few updates... This is what worked for me:
1) turn off ALL background apps
2) turn off ALL push notifications
3) clear memory cache and cookies from Safari
4) good old fashioned iDevice re-boot

I've had some lag issues; however, the above steps and/or switching from wifi to 3G seems to have corrected all of my problems.

NOTE: I've also noticed that certain card combos (like Gold Joker and Bronze Harley) cause a noticable amount of lag... try switching up your team.

The game/app itself is a complete memory hog... probably my only complaint about it.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #1712  
Old 04-15-2014, 04:11 PM
scrotally scrotally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe88 View Post
I had some problems with a few updates... This is what worked for me:
1) turn off ALL background apps
2) turn off ALL push notifications
3) clear memory cache and cookies from Safari
4) good old fashioned iDevice re-boot

I've had some lag issues; however, the above steps and/or switching from wifi to 3G seems to have corrected all of my problems.

NOTE: I've also noticed that certain card combos (like Gold Joker and Bronze Harley) cause a noticable amount of lag... try switching up your team.

The game/app itself is a complete memory hog... probably my only complaint about it.

Good luck.
Thanks for trying to help. I've done a reboot and deleted and reinstalled the game twice with no luck. I'll try turning off notifications and clearing cookies/cache. The game would always load until the point where you can touch the screen to move forward then it crashes.

Well no luck. I tried everything you suggested and it still crashes every time I get past the quote or title cutscene. I cleaned everything up, have over a gig of free space and did a reboot before and after re-installing the app. I should say it's an iPad 4 that runs pretty smoothly otherwise.

Edit: Got it! Turned out to be a corrupt cloud save. Deleted cloud save and now it's fine. So relieved because I was an hour away from beating the game and getting all achievements...now I can move on. What an ending...spoiler alert...nothing happens.

Last edited by scrotally; 04-15-2014 at 09:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1713  
Old 04-15-2014, 07:37 PM
batmania15 batmania15 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Default

They just posted that something big is coming on Facebook. Hope it's multiplayer!

This is what they said:

Prepare your team for their most epic battle yet! Big news coming soon on Injustice mobile!
Reply With Quote
  #1714  
Old 04-15-2014, 07:58 PM
stlredbird stlredbird is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 947
Default

I think this would be the most boring multiplayer. It's too simplistic.
Reply With Quote
  #1715  
Old 04-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Hawkeye67 Hawkeye67 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 232
Default

I doubt they would be able to do real-time multiplayer. Maybe at best they can add a variation of Challenge mode, versus your facebook friend. If they got rid of the cut-scene for the supermove, it might work.
Reply With Quote
  #1716  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:58 PM
CygnetSeven's Avatar
CygnetSeven CygnetSeven is offline
Moderator
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 5,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotally View Post
So relieved because I was an hour away from beating the game and getting all achievements...now I can move on. What an ending...spoiler alert...nothing happens.
Congratulations. I'm three battles away (four including the bonus) but it's going to be a while. I'll have to upgrade a few times before I can finish it off. My Wonder Woman Regime is at E3. I think I'm gonna concentrate on buying some bargain Supermans for a few days.
Reply With Quote
  #1717  
Old 04-16-2014, 12:34 AM
scrotally scrotally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Congratulations. I'm three battles away (four including the bonus) but it's going to be a while. I'll have to upgrade a few times before I can finish it off. My Wonder Woman Regime is at E3. I think I'm gonna concentrate on buying some bargain Supermans for a few days.
Thanks! I was able to do it with WWR E5, WW 600 E2 and Doomsday E1...WWR did all the heavy lifting. The other 2 basically watched.
Reply With Quote
  #1718  
Old 04-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Briscoe88 Briscoe88 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 32
Default Crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotally View Post
Thanks for trying to help. I've done a reboot and deleted and reinstalled the game twice with no luck. I'll try turning off notifications and clearing cookies/cache. The game would always load until the point where you can touch the screen to move forward then it crashes.

Well no luck. I tried everything you suggested and it still crashes every time I get past the quote or title cutscene. I cleaned everything up, have over a gig of free space and did a reboot before and after re-installing the app. I should say it's an iPad 4 that runs pretty smoothly otherwise.

Edit: Got it! Turned out to be a corrupt cloud save. Deleted cloud save and now it's fine. So relieved because I was an hour away from beating the game and getting all achievements...now I can move on. What an ending...spoiler alert...nothing happens.
Oops... I totally forgot about the Cloud crash issue. I chanced upon it in another thread; however, it's always been a non-issue for me because I don't use it.

Glad you figured it out.

BTW: if you liked the ending of the LAST battle, just wait for the last bonus battle... LOL... Get ready to grind it out for challenge modes FOREVER BEGIN
Reply With Quote
  #1719  
Old 04-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Briscoe88 Briscoe88 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Congratulations. I'm three battles away (four including the bonus) but it's going to be a while. I'll have to upgrade a few times before I can finish it off. My Wonder Woman Regime is at E3. I think I'm gonna concentrate on buying some bargain Supermans for a few days.
A hint for Superman Prime (and Silver Green Arrow)... their freeze attacks will freeze an opponent FOREVER as long as you don't hit them. You have to time it so your opponent doesn't block. You can then let your tagged out members power up to MAX before clobbering the enemy with super moves.

Take advantage of the sales... prep for the next challenge.

You'll have no problem coining up another RWW just grinding out challenge credits for Containment Suit Doomsday or Boss Solomon Grundy.
Reply With Quote
  #1720  
Old 04-16-2014, 08:02 PM
CygnetSeven's Avatar
CygnetSeven CygnetSeven is offline
Moderator
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 5,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe88 View Post
You'll have no problem coining up another RWW just grinding out challenge credits for Containment Suit Doomsday or Boss Solomon Grundy.
Are there only so many challenges and they just cycle around?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent