Premium Mobile MMORPG?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by paulhnichols, Sep 8, 2017.

1. paulhnichols

paulhnichols Member

Jul 21, 2016
    I am wondering if there is a market for premium mmorpgs on mobile? Either pay once or small monthly pay to play. No freemium. These don't seem to exist.

There seems to be dozens of f2p freemium autobattler mmos out there that basically play the game for you. This is not at all what I want. If there is a game of this nature that has a great community and isn't money hungry let me know.

I know Albion online is coming up and I have a founders back for that but it's also high end iPads only.

Anything else come to mind?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Really got into Order & Chaos when that first came out. Just had a look now and didnt realise there was a sequel.

I thought it was exceptional back in those early days, played that a LOT ! But got to the point where it was mostly PvP arenas and i got totally bored with that. I felt it then became a bit pay to win kinda thing.

Remember some random stranger being shocked when i basically told them i was quitting the game (just got too addicted to it !) and let them have all my coins/weapons etc. But a ton of content and well worth trying out