iPad Tower Dwellers - [Unit Crafting - Micromanaging - Tower Defence]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hube_eccgames, Nov 19, 2013.

1. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Can't wait for the update!

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I thought this was on sale? I only see a 3.99 HD version

3. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    You missed the sale, but this is a quality TD game and is well worth the current price of $3.99. I am really looking forward to the new content.

4. hube_eccgames

hube_eccgames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2013
    #164 hube_eccgames, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Look no further!! The update is here!!

[​IMG]

5. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
  6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the new levels! Sweet!

7. BTG-XCELL

BTG-XCELL Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Took longer than expected, but can't wait to start playing the new levels tonight. :D

8. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Thanks for the patience!! Let us know how it goes!

Fun Fact: Since we only had one new chapter and wanted to maintain the voice acting I ended up doing the voice for Boggle Gobble myself. Let me know how you like it :D

9. BTG-XCELL

BTG-XCELL Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Game Impressions

Just played through all 10 of the new levels, and there's a nice variety in the layouts of them.

I know the update says that the original 10 levels balancing was updated, but I haven't played those again yet (already beat them all on hard).

However, for the new levels, the difference between difficulties seems weird. The jump from easy to normal is huge, while the jump from normal to hard is pretty minimal from what I've seen so far (I've beat all 10 on easy and 2 on normal and hard, and played 1 more on normal).

I'd rate easy as being 1-2 out of 10 in difficulty based on the level, normal as 6-7, and hard as 8; all based on what I've played thus far.

Don't know if the original 10 levels were updated to the same jumps in difficulties, but I don't remember the jumps in difficulties being that way when I originally played.

But other than the odd jumps between difficulties, this is a nice release! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any future titles you guys put out. :)

10. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
  11. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Tower dwellers is on sale!! This time the HD version is down from 3.99 to 0.99 for a limited time.

12. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    One buck?

Finally, my chance to put a tower on this base!

...that was a terrible joke i'm sorry

13. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    hehe well I hope you enjoy it! Let us know how it goes.

14. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
  15. Smaxor

Smaxor New Member

Mar 25, 2014
    New levels?

First, I had this game in my backlog for (too) long, got around to playing it finally the last few days. Love it! I've made it through what I think must be the first half of the game because I have all levels beat on Hard, but I can't seem to get to the next levels. I'm stuck at 50/105 upgrades and don't see how to get to the next levels. What am I missing?

The boss on Hexagonal Hell on Hard was ridiculously brutal, FYI.

16. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Hi Smaxor,

First off, congratulations on completing the last level on hard. That is quite the feat. Hmmm, once you complete the final boss on hexagonal hell you should be introduced to your new adversary and the new levels should unlock.

What device are you playing on?

17. Smaxor

Smaxor New Member

Mar 25, 2014
    iPad Air 1, running iOS 8.1.2. Here's the map screen as I see it now: [​IMG].

I don't think I did anything too weird when playing the game. Reset my skills once. Thanks for any help figuring this out. Would love to finish the back half of the game, really enjoyed the first half.

18. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Hey. I can see right away that the last level has not been marked as completed. If it had the flag would not be white and it would have the stars above it like the other flags.

Not sure why this happened because you clearly mentioned that you have completed this level even on hard.

I will take your findings to the Dev team and see if we can find a problem. If you do end up attempting that Kevel once more please take a screenshot of the level victory screen.

19. hube_eccgames

Jul 9, 2013
    Hey Smaxor,

I have consulted the devs. They are not certain what the cause could be here. We were unable to replicate this issue on our end. If you end up playing again, could you take a screenshot of the victory panel in Hexagonal Hell?

If we come up with anything else we'll let you know.

20. Smaxor

Smaxor New Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Hey thanks for the quick replies. So I missed that a second encounter had appeared on the map after Hexagonal Hell. Oops! I was able to play (and beat) it and now am on to the goblin levels.

Great game, can't wait for more. Really surprised this game hasn't gotten more of a spotlight given how well it was done.