Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2014, 04:28 AM

My entire save data was lost again!!!!!!! I just finished episode 3 and everything simply disappear! I'm out of this game. I spend too much time for their mistakes.

Last edited by John187; 12-19-2014 at 06:10 AM..
Old 12-23-2014, 01:35 PM

Just seen this on sale and never did pick it up. I take it the price just gets me the one episode though?
Old 12-23-2014, 05:16 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Just seen this on sale and never did pick it up. I take it the price just gets me the one episode though?
Yes,only The first episode..
Old 12-23-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
Yes,only The first episode..
How much is the whole thing? Is that on deal?
Old 12-24-2014, 05:16 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
How much is the whole thing? Is that on deal?
There Are. 5 episodes(3 already out)there a season pass for all episodes+developer commentary+the making of at 13,99,or you can buy separately every episodes at 4,49 each)you need room,cause only the first 3 ep+the making of are 4.5GB..for me,this is one of the best games out there..it worth every ,there some problem when they update the app(loss of progress)if you read previous post,but seems to fix..
Old 12-24-2014, 10:10 AM

This is one of the very best games I've played. I admit I walked away a few times as I just couldn't help but get caught over & over again & became discouraged. Then all of a sudden I fell into successful gameplay & made it through all episodes. I am so glad I gave it one more try. Side note: It helped to play in story mode for a bit then restart a new game once I learned how to play & explore. I can't wait for the next episode to drop. Hopefully it's not too long until it does. Some worry about the cost of all the episodes. Once your hooked you'll realize first the pricing is in line with other episodic games & that like me your finger can't wait to hit the buy button & dive back in. The game is worth every penny & more importantly every second you spend on it. Unique. Brilliant & a blast!
Old 01-07-2015, 09:27 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Is anyone collecting maps or tips for the episodes after Exordium? I'm trying to get that 100%!
Old 02-16-2015, 07:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
When you download EP 2,or anything else(making off) it will stop at 95%,but it's ok,it will not go to 100%,when you download EP 2,and hit 95% and after that appear instead of The download arrow,the write"play"tap on Ep 2,it will ask you if you want start the save from ep 2,if you're not finish ep 1,he will warning you to finish ep 1,but if you have already play..then he start unpacking additional data from 95% to 100%,when he finish,answer the call that start with Ep 2,if remain stuck for a minute on this screen delete the Ep 2,and redownloaded,after you answer the call,the cutscene had to start in less than 10,20,30 second,and then it's all fine..hope it help you..
I can't understand this, can anyone please help me because I got stuck at downloading episode 2 at 95% and it sucks because i want to play this game very badly. Please help me, thanks.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:53 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markgoodboy View Post
I can't understand this, can anyone please help me because I got stuck at downloading episode 2 at 95% and it sucks because i want to play this game very badly. Please help me, thanks.
It's normal,when hit 95% You see write" play" instead of "download" touch on play,it unpacked addittional data,then The ep 2 start,You need to answer The phone call..