Paralell Kingdom AOT Iphone Android sandbox mmorpg

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by latif, Nov 5, 2010.

1. latif

latif Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Hello everybody!

I would say the game has about 1000 active players at a time right now, and the numbers are growing

I am an old shcool MMOrpg lurker and I always try to find fun UO style mmo's never having any luck.

Anyways if you have an Iphone or Android phone I found a great game. Of course i'm talking about Parallel Kingdom : Age of Thrones. The game has always been really good, but oct 31 they released an expansion and the game is very legit now. The game uses Google maps as the REAL TIME world, and your location is always free to enter. What the point of the game is, is to take over real life land planting flags in locations. I am from dallas texas and most of the north DFW area is taken by this guy named CHeezmo, he has placed 3700 flags. (each flag covers a .25 mile radius from the center. Random trees, and monsters spawn throughout the world and you collect resources and sell them in the trade market. Each real life city center is a city in this game and there are trade posts like auction houses.

If you havent played this or tried it but hated it please come back, once you get 2 hours in the game you understand how deep it really is and will love it.

When you sign up for the game and do the tutorial, at the end there is a place where you can enter a referral code. Use mine and then I will get a message saying you used me as a referral and that way I will get 200 extra food (this is a very important item and type of currency in the game) and you will get 1000 free gold and 300 bonus food. I will also give you a portal to the "live cities" which are new york and happy valley oregon atm. This way you can always be aorund cool looking avatars and browse the two most popular trade markets in the game atm.

The game also has pvp which is pretty good right now, but they should be patching it to make it better soon.

Anyways like I said do the tutorial and when you are prompted to enter a referral code enter this referral code: omuuo

again my referral code:

OMUUO

OMUUO

2. Soldier01

Soldier01 New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    New Features Make PK Much Better

To add to the above post I thought I would second that the game has become muchbetter in recent months. There are regular updates and the developers actually listen to the general consensus and improve based on it. With the addition of Kingdoms in this (the 4th) Age, player interaction has gone to an entirely new level. If you're a fan of RPGs, economics, psychology, strategy, sociology, and even philosophy (or perhaps you'd like a neat way to vent frustration by killing your neighbor's avatar) then Parallel Kingdom: Age Of Thrones has all this and more. It's quite different from any other game I've played.

Now that that's said I give you fair warning : The last comment promises you 300 "bonus food" for using their referral code. You get 300 food to start out regardless of whether you use a code or not. Don't be played for a sucker. :) Now for an actual legitimate offer:

You actually will get 1,000 gold for using a code. And the owner of that code will get 200 food for the work of spreading the word about PK. Use my code and I will quite honestly give you an additional 1,000 gold to get you started. Guaranteed on this condition : you must complete the tutorial (enter my code at the ending of it) and you must confirm/verify your email address. Once your address is verified I get my food, a message with your name saying you completed, and I WILL send you the gold. Hey, if nothing else at least I'm being totally honest :) Help a man out. Lol.

My Code: RKKMX
    (Write it down)

At the ending of the tutorial the monk teaching you will ask if you want to enter a code. You wont have another chance to do so. Then verify your email. Remember, RKKMX Thanks in advance. Have fun.

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    imma try this game now

4. Gilby3000

Gilby3000 Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Parallel Kingdom
    Madison, WI
    There's a one day deal going on for Parallel Kingdom right now... if you create and account in the next 24 hours, you'll get $3 extra starting Food (game's virtual currency). This lasts until 9/9/2011 at 3PM.