FishMoto $1.99 --> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JTown, Nov 15, 2013.

1. JTown

JTown Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independent GameDev
    Dallas, TX
    #1 JTown, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    It's my birthday on the 18th so FishMoto is on sale for the weekend. Elastomania-esque physics time trial game -- high difficulty.

FishMoto

An homage to Elasto Mania, FishMoto brings unique elastic motobike physics to the iPhone!

Play as an electric …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    An homage to Elasto Mania, FishMoto brings unique elastic motobike physics to the iPhone!

Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike anything else on iPhone -- the physics are out of this world and become extremely addicting. Do you have what it takes to master FishMoto?

Features include:
    ☆ Surreal physics that stretch your imagination!
    ☆ Dozens of challenging levels
    ☆ Super cute graphics and unique art style that mimics colored pencils
    ☆ Game Center leaderboards so you can compete for the best times
    ☆ Gravity changing feature turns your world upside down
    ☆ Choose between precise touch controls or intuitive tilt controls with adjustable transparency
    ☆ Funny sound effects that will ensure a fun time even while you crash
    ☆ Level decorations generated procedurally so levels look slightly different each time you play
    ☆ Original music ♪ or you can listen to your own music in the background
    ☆ Levels can be rendered in 2D or 3D

I hope you enjoy FishMoto as much as I enjoyed making it! ElastoMania was a game I played a lot growing up. If you enjoy FishMoto, please rate it high and spread the word! Thanks!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 18, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Any update on widescreen support? I thought I remembered you mentioning something about the Ouya... and then you were thinking of optimizing the game for newer devices? Or am I remembering wrong...?

Anyway... if you guys don't have this yet - you should definitely check it out. It's one of my favorite physics games on the iOS. Definitely unique, challenging and loads of fun!

3. JTown

JTown Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independent GameDev
    Dallas, TX
    Still can't make any promises (didn't do too hot on Ouya), but I'm getting an iPhone 5S soon so there's a chance it might motivate me.

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #4 mrbiggles, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013

FishMoto

Play as an electric …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike anything else on iPhone -- the physics are out of this world and become extremely addicting. Do you have what it takes to master FishMoto?

Features include:
    ☆ Surreal physics that stretch your imagination!
    ☆ Dozens of challenging levels
    ☆ Super cute graphics and unique art style that mimics colored pencils
    ☆ Game Center leaderboards so you can compete for the best times
    ☆ Gravity changing feature turns your world upside down
    ☆ Choose between precise touch controls or intuitive tilt controls with adjustable transparency
    ☆ Funny sound effects that will ensure a fun time even while you crash
    ☆ Level decorations generated procedurally so levels look slightly different each time you play
    ☆ Original music ♪ or you can listen to your own music in the background
    ☆ Levels can be rendered in 2D or 3D

I hope you enjoy FishMoto as much as I enjoyed making it! ElastoMania was a game I played a lot growing up. If you enjoy FishMoto, please rate it high and spread the word! Thanks!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 18, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Darn. Sorry to hear that this didn't do too well over there either. I will say that I've got a whole lot of respect for you sticking with it though. Not many do...

I really hope that it all pays off relatively soon. I'm sure you've got loads of great ideas for more games just bouncing around your head... after playing FishMoto, I'm definitely hoping to see more from Overpowered Games. =o)

6. JTown

JTown Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independent GameDev
    Dallas, TX
    #6 JTown, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    I'm working on a new iOS game that should be released in a few months -- it's a collaboration with a client so the game wasn't my idea, but I've had a lot of influence on the game design and I've done almost all the level design and programming -- shaping up to be a lot of fun. Will hopefully be able to start showing it off soon :)

I've also been making a prototype for the next game I'll be releasing as Overpowered Games, but that won't be a mobile game -- will be a competitive FPS for PC/Mac and maybe consoles, but you know me, it'll have plenty of crazy ideas :)