Battle Fury - FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by rann, Jun 20, 2011.

1. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011

Battle Fury

★★★★★ Enter a world of epic RSLG combat!
    Incredibly addictive and fun!
    We distills lot of the greatest and class…
    $8.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We distills lot of the greatest and classic elements of roleplaying and strategy games into this fantastic game!

Create you battle squad of warrior and mage heroes, and lead them in classic turn based battles against monsters and evil forces! Take down your enemies with lot of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your character, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!

-- Features --
    • Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
    • Create your own battle squad from 50+ different character classes, including mighty warriors, powerful scorceress, fast rogues, mystic assassion, legendary paladin, even ninja and kongfu masters from the easten world could join your team!
    • Upgrade, level up your charactors by get more experience points in battles. More battle you win, more powerful your squad is.
    • Make the most of your charactor's skills to control the battlefield - healing, critical attack, lightning blot and more!
    • Over 100 unique quests with great story line to be challenged with epic boss battles!
    • Online ladder challenge real poeple around worlds, loot treasures from other players!
    • Incredibly detailed animation and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!

More features will be introduced via free updates!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Apr 27, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Part time editor/reviewer of iOS
    NYC
    what the different btw DX and this?

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I don't care! it's free! downloading now lol

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #4 undeadcow, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    Battle Fury XD was free too since May 2011 but just raised in price to $8.99. Both are universal but XD is 0.01mb larger so no telling what difference there is.

Battle Fury XD

We distills lot of the greatest and class…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We distills lot of the greatest and classic elements of roleplaying and strategy games into this fantastic game!

Create you battle squad of warrior and mage heroes, and lead them in classic turn based battles against monsters and evil forces! Take down your enemies with lot of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your character, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!

-- Features --
    • Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
    • Create your own battle squad from 50+ different character classes, including mighty warriors, powerful scorceress, fast rogues, mystic assassion, legendary paladin, even ninja and kongfu masters from the easten world could join your team!
    • Upgrade, level up your charactors by get more experience points in battles. More battle you win, more powerful your squad is.
    • Make the most of your charactor's skills to control the battlefield - healing, critical attack, lightning blot and more!
    • Over 100 unique quests with great story line to be challenged with epic boss battles!
    • Online ladder challenge real poeple around worlds, loot treasures from other players!
    • Incredibly detailed animation and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!

More features will be introduced via free updates!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:May 05, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #5 undeadcow, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    Aggh... duplicate post somehow; please delete/ignore/mock.

6. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    None of the app store reviews can figure out what the differences are either. Both versions have ads in them.

7. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I could had swore that after a certain level you had to pay to unlock the rest of the game. Or some kind of cool down period that was really long unless you used an IAP to reset the skills or something.

I downloaded it a few weeks back and had some fun but then ran into a wall but forgot exactly what it was and never really went back to playing.

You also need an Internet connection to play.

8. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Battle Fury XD just raised in price to $8.99 so nevermind.

There are gems purchased through IAP, not sure yet how they're implemented.

9. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    grrr yeah... Noumena puts ads in all their paid games...

10. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    XD

doesn't xd usually mean a standard definition app that's made to be run on hd devices? :confused:

11. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    That's HD not DX.

12. chinito77

chinito77 Member

Oct 5, 2010
    I'm pretty hooked on this game. My only gripes is that people challenge me when I'm not playing and somehow battles are won or lost without my iPad even turned on. One battle I loss resulted in me losing and getting knocked back 10 levels!!!

That is insane considering how much time I put into leveling my characters. Also, their is no way to get more gems unless you pay with real $$$. That blows but I found a way around that mess. Great game but that online only mode needs to be removed.