iPad Adventure Bar Story - (by RideonJapan)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Coolz123

Coolz123 New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Where can I find the big white cat fish and other items to save the queen

2. warbot

warbot New Member

Mar 10, 2012
    Does luck in this game increase chance of getting something from steal or snatch?

3. JEMelby

JEMelby Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Collector Skill

How does Fred's "Collector" skill work? I've tried a variety or weapons in a variety of circumstance but it's always greyed out.

4. JEMelby

Sep 5, 2009
    P.Tuna

There is a hidden path on "Unihabited Island".
    First screen after the coast turn north, there is a sandbar looking spot visible in the water. Take the path and it leads to a small island with a chest and a fishing spot.
    The fishing spot yield about 10% P.Tuna.

5. Cwack

Cwack Member

Mar 17, 2012
    a few tips

Hey guys, I'm really loving this game but theres just a few things I haven't been able to figure out..

-in the second dungeon, theres a rock thats blocking a cave.. how do you move that? Theres another one that looks exactly the same when you reach the falls/lake dungeon. Theres also a seemingly breakable wall in the cave that i cant figure out..

-also, i feel like im sort of far in the game since i can go to the falls, but ive only fought like 2 bosses. the plant one and the cave one. It seems like theres a lot more by reading what everyones talking about - maybe its part of those passages i cant get through?

Thanks for any help guys!

6. Cwack

Cwack Member

Mar 17, 2012

JEMelby - I believe the collector skill is just a passive skill, so it doesn't matter what items he has equipped - it is always active. It just boosts the amount of items on the floor of dungeons above the normal rate.

7. Fayt010

Fayt010 New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Hi, I made a rose cake for Alfine, then she got sick.
    I went to talk to the shop seller in the Desert City of Guide but I cant figure out what to do after this. Someone can help me please?

8. Setsuna

Setsuna Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Ahhh okay thanks :)

9. Setsuna

Setsuna Member

Mar 17, 2012
    You get the fishing pole during the story line, its like an event~ Theres no requirements for it ^^ Bait is from Fred buy it from him~

10. Setsuna

Setsuna Member

Mar 17, 2012
    For the 2nd dungeon the rock thats blocking the cave, you can access it after you clear the story line.

As for the bosses, there will be more ahead, just follow the story line for now

11. Kyro_Aterasu

Kyro_Aterasu Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Haven't found anything new with misto soup, other then the island one but that was posted earlyr, I'm still looking around hvnt completely cleared the desert or fire island with misto soup but I workin on it, or any of the areas after them

Np setsuna

12. Altearithe

Altearithe New Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Bosses

It's been a while since anyone has talked about the first bosses of the game and the missed loot. I believe no one talked about what loot are missed (read through most of the pages). Luckily, I steal like mad in any and all games that I play so I can let you guys know exactly what is or is not missed:

Mega Plant: nothing to steal. At all.

Goliath: earth ring (vit 10; earth resistance +50)

13. dwonkgong

dwonkgong New Member

Mar 18, 2012
    No worries if you guys missed out stealing any of the boss items. U get to face all the bosses again when u have completed the game :)

btw somethings i discovered : wearing the bear cap, suit and beaver turns siela into a bear during battle ! Wonder will the same things happen if bunny cap etc are worn? I'm still missing out on the bunny shield so dunno for this.

Another thing i discovered. After go talk to the guy who gave u the pick ( i chose to do so after completion of the golden box event) and he requested for a few of my items and made them into something else!

I found lvling fastest with mapo tofu. Low satiety with quite high exp

14. JEMelby

Sep 5, 2009
    Food Effects

Could some please offer a treatise on food effects? e.g. Does heat resist stack with fire resist 25%? Can you benefit from more than one food effect? I've noted that under status, there is only ever one EFFECT listed, but I have not been able to determine if my individual stats are boosted in addition to this.

Thank smart folks!

15. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    God to see this game doing well, hope they add GC achievements :)

16. alex75000

alex75000 Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I got through the main game and doing the extra stuff now.

I have 2 questions if anyone can help. I'll put them in spoiler tags as they are, per say, spoilers.

1-
    At what level is it best to face Shadow and the Rat King bosses... I'm level 70 and I'm getting my ass handed to me pretty badly...

2- About a recipe:
    Anyone figured out how to make Sukiyaki yet? It's the only "blue" recipe left on my list

:).

17. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #377 visionwebs, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    Here you go Alex.

I did those bosses at level 70. Here's my advice it may or may not work depending on what stuff you have. First replace all your characters equipment with some bad items, so you can take a logical look at what you have together. I would recommend chosing The Main character with the best sword you have (lances and all that are ok but really I think sword is best for her). Try to give her armour that gets strength up highest. Then take the witch character with you and use her as a healer mostly, with that light ray thrown in when you can afford to spare the turn not healing (you really should have cure all on this character by now, if not try to get it!.. Then take that thief character and give her the best bow you can (take the one from that forest village star piercer or w.e its called it is quite good).

Main Skills,
    use AIR SLASH with your main character.
    Cure all constantly with the witch...
    use basic attacks with the thief girl

Secondary skills: (when you can spare the turn)
    the main character has a skill to increase physical defence, that helps a bit.
    The witch should use holy ray as stated before.
    Your thief should be using the skill which increases evasion and keeping it on all your characters as soon as possible.

That's how I did it at 70!

They take a while at that level but perfectly doable with strategy and pre-planning

18. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    You don't have to do anything really - the rose cake thing is a tiny side story that introduces you to rose cake as a food that
    makes you lose satiety

19. alex75000

alex75000 Member

Mar 18, 2012
    That's already the strategy I was using, I'll retry and be extra careful then thx

20. JEMelby

Sep 5, 2009
    Seed Results?

I've been using my seeds pretty regular. Mostly predictable, but I never could figure out what the golden and rotten seeds produced, so I did several plantings of just golden, and just rotten seeds. Neither planting took. After five days, nothing came so I went back a replanted. Seems that they don't do anything, unless someone has data to the contrary. Am I missing something?