Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-27-2014, 07:38 AM

Default GRAV. (By Cyscorpions Inc.)

This is a real platformer with perfect controls and an original gravity-driven physics puzzle element.

You have a gravity ball that you activate by touching anywhere. and can use it to push over the obstacles in your environment, making the landscape traversable.
The controls feel exactly right. It's a normal Left/Right/Jump setup. You can also tap anywhere to place the "gravityball".
The graphics look pretty darn good, and the level design is clever.
Ohh yeah...
It's free. The good kind of free.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 02-27-2014 at 07:42 AM..
Old 02-28-2014, 07:44 AM

Tough week, but this is my game of the week.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Downloading now.

One thing: the game is Universal, not iPad
Old 02-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Okay, got to agree with LK here. Grav. is awesome. The controls are simple but precise and responsive and that's critical because this game is a mix of puzzling with precision speedrunning. Spike and moving platforms are in the first few levels and then the game really starts getting complex and more challenging as it adds its gravity mechanic to the mix.

It's one thing to race through a level and over spikes. It's another to use limited time gravity fields to maneuver platforms into position as you jump over moving spiked platforms. This is only the first chapter of levels so I can't wait to see how the developer uses the mechanic, since it works really well and allows for some really cool challenging puzzle platforming

Not sure what IAP there is, but this is an excellent free precision puzzle platformer that's well worth your time
Old 02-28-2014, 08:57 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Catching up on all the stuff I've missed last few days, dloading now.

I love the icon.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Think I need to check this out as well. BTW, someone needs to change the thread title/filter to Universal instead of iPad.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Okay, got to agree with LK here. Grav. is awesome. The controls are simple but precise and responsive and that's critical because this game is a mix of puzzling with precision speedrunning. Spike and moving platforms are in the first few levels and then the game really starts getting complex and more challenging as it adds its gravity mechanic to the mix.

It's one thing to race through a level and over spikes. It's another to use limited time gravity fields to maneuver platforms into position as you jump over moving spiked platforms. This is only the first chapter of levels so I can't wait to see how the developer uses the mechanic, since it works really well and allows for some really cool challenging puzzle platforming

Not sure what IAP there is, but this is an excellent free precision puzzle platformer that's well worth your time
Yes. Great impressions.