Road of Kings - Open Ended RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DancingSorcerer, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurtalb1

kurtalb1 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Michigan
    I really would like to see Touch Arcade mention that this game is out and/or do a little feature on it. I don't know how many people are aware of Road of Kings. I hope it does really well!

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    No problem! I have a bad history of unknowingly posting soft launches so I wasn't sure but at the same time wanted to shout from the rooftops about it. I have to wait til after work too, but it's a good start to the weekend for sure!

3. Road of Kings launched!

Hey guys!

We've done it! Apple was awesome and approved the app in four days so we pulled the trigger and the app is now available on both the app store and google play!

Exciting! We're already working on a 1.1 release and if you download it please give us a review!

GooglePlay - Road of Kings
    iOS - Road of Kings

4. kurtalb1

Apr 16, 2013
    Michigan
    I will be more than happy to give a review after I play several games over the weekend. I'm going to actually try and write day by day "journals" as I play, just to see how differently each game can play out.

5. DSGPaul

DSGPaul Member

Jan 15, 2014
    I did that myself a few weeks ago over twitter. Sort of live-tweeted the story, it was pretty fun. If you end up doing this, please share the link, we'd love to read it!

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Excellent news! I know what very likely will keep me busy over the weekend.

7. kurtalb1

Apr 16, 2013
    Michigan
    Have played several games of Road of Kings with each game playing out differently. It is difficult to win (as it should be) and I have only survived the 100 days twice, being crowned King once. Overall, the game has been very enjoyable with only a couple minor issues (locked up twice, graphics not matching characters). I'll give further impressions when I play more. The game is highly reccommended for fans of adventure board games and turn based fantasy adventures.