Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombierevolver View Post
I dont like this game, it lacks depth and each mission is easily completed. Its riddled with iap to get to higher level.
Wait, each mission is easily completed BUT you need IAP to get to higher levels? Which wrong assertion do you want to make here, they are mutually incompatible (at least as a complaint since an easily completed game would not need IAP and therefore its inclusion would be irrelevant)?

Sorry. This game is no more "riddled with IAP" than the first one was (which is to say, it's not). It *has* IAP, no doubt, only a game designer specifically catering to the anti-IAP crowd will leave it out in an age of ubiquitous internet and therefore additional revenue, but you no more need it (or can even do much of anything with it for that matter) than sprout wings and fly.

It's disappointing that you will trash one of the best games to come out on iOS of this style in ages for reasons that only reveal your shortcomings. They certainly don't resemble the game I played.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Yeah to me it doesnt make sense. Most games 'riddled with IAP' aren't easy as they want you to buy lots of IAP's.

I havent had to buy anything at all and i've been enjoying it. Plus the games just 99c !
Old 07-24-2013, 01:04 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

the game currently is FREE, just DL and it is way much better than the 1st one.
I bought the first one, and purchase IAP package as well. Somehow I didn't enjoy it much when close to the end, so I didn't buy the 2nd one.

so I must say I made a mistake, the 2nd one is way much better than the 1st one on graphic, control, music and replay value. I'm loving it so far, great job!
Old 07-24-2013, 02:06 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

now I remember what is the frustrated part of the game, it is - when you're well train your team to top rank by repeated playing the same missions again and again until you feel you've a touch army. In next mission, they just easy kill by a simple tank fire. That make me really sad and force me to use my medal to safe my guys.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

That's why you swipe down.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambobsung View Post
That's why you swipe down.
that's right! I don't even know the tank appear in that small screen I already dead... first, I need to react to the tank jump up from somewhere, and after I need to swipe from top to the bottom and it was too late man, unless I can do rehearsal first....

Co'mon Rambo never die....

Last edited by ImLegend; 07-24-2013 at 07:28 PM..