Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2014, 02:22 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Alright, update 1.1 sent with improved control accuracy, hopefully it will let you all play as you want it to!

Available as soon as Apple decides it's time. I'll tell you here too, of course!

Android update will be available next tuesday with some minor fixes in addition to controls.

Cheers!
Old 04-11-2014, 02:27 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

BTW As some ChocoRun fans remember, we are known for really challenging games, Rotori is not as hard as ChocoRun was, but Breakoid, the one in the middle, may be ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxeknBgRrg

If you want to check it out I won't hold you. Just a little trick only revealed here, shake your device to randomize your balls in case of sure death, it may save your life!
Old 04-11-2014, 02:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
Thanks for your feedback! I won't put a button on it, that's how the game is and how we want it to be, but I'm already working on controls so it feels much more natural.

Can you please tell me what usually happens when you try to quickly place a piece? do you end up rotating the whole cube or your playing piece?
Sometimes the game does not register the swipe. Most of the times, while Iím trying to swipe to quickly place the tile, the tile moves (probably because my swipe is not a very straight vertical line).

I see you have already submitted an update. Iíll test it for sure and let you know.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:51 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Sometimes the game does not register the swipe. Most of the times, while Iím trying to swipe to quickly place the tile, the tile moves (probably because my swipe is not a very straight vertical line).

I see you have already submitted an update. Iíll test it for sure and let you know.
If the tile moves it's probably because you hold your finger a bit before performing the swipe. Try touching the screen while your finger starts moving down and you should be fine.

Anyway it'll be a bit easier in version 1.1 ;-)
Old 04-12-2014, 12:39 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I'm very glad to tell you the Android version is already updated with the control improvements and some other fixes not related to iOS ;-)
Old 04-14-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
I'm very glad to tell you the Android version is already updated with the control improvements and some other fixes not related to iOS ;-)
i'm glad you told us here in the ios forum that we have to wait longer for the update than android users

Old 04-14-2014, 12:37 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
i'm glad you told us here in the ios forum that we have to wait longer for the update than android users

Blame Apple for their review process... not this poor developer dedicated to make you happy

Hopefully it won't take long, but you know what, iOS users will get 2 additional game modes first once they're finished!!!
Old 04-14-2014, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Blame Apple for their review process... not this poor developer dedicated to make you happy

Hopefully it won't take long, but you know what, iOS users will get 2 additional game modes first once they're finished!!!
yes! that's the spirit
Old 04-17-2014, 06:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Looks like version 1.1 is already published with much improved controls precision, hop on and try it!
Old 04-24-2014, 05:37 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Another update rolling out, 1.5 is already the wild bringing you 2 new game modes based on Survival campaign levels. Hope you like them!