BIG list of iPhone review sites

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ErnestoH, Jun 21, 2011.

1. ErnestoH

ErnestoH Member

Jun 21, 2011
    iPhone indie game developer
    Redmond, WA
    We have compiled a large list of iphone review sites that I thought would be helpful to share.

B.I.G. Games: Review Sites

If anyone knows any more good sites let us know and we'll add them to the list.

2. nantas

nantas Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Designer at aBitGames Studio
    Xiamen
    This is very helpful, thanks!

3. HAPPYGAMES

HAPPYGAMES New Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Pilot
    Canada
    Does anyone know of which sites DO paid reviews of Apps? I am about to release 3 different apps in the next 2 months and getting reviews seems to be tough. I released my first App "HAPPY JUMPER" and I sent out 30 different emails with Promo codes to review sites and I only got one review (from Tilt Gamer). It seems that reviews are the way to go to generate BUZZ but with so many people emailing blog sites it seems hard to get anyone to review your Apps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Mark:)

4. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
  5. ErnestoH

ErnestoH Member

Jun 21, 2011
    iPhone indie game developer
    Redmond, WA
    If you look lower on the list we list paid sites and the price if we could find it.

6. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
  7. -Added Touch Archive and iFanZine.
    -Added a "Free App Site" section

Not sure where I'll go with this next, but obviously I'll keep adding sites when/if I find them. Maybe I'll add an Alexa Rank column for the sites.

8. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    You might want to check out facebook groups/fan pages that allow you to post on their walls. Some of them have a few thousand members/fans, and that will get put on all of their walls to see.

9. Good call, Just finished adding a couple groups, they're in the Facebook section towards the bottom. Also finished adding in some Alexa ranks for the sites, and then ordering them based on their rank.

10. Added in some more sites, as well as links to the forums in the E-Mail/On-Site/Paid Only sections if they had one.

11. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
    why not contact their editors?