Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jasc, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jasc

jasc New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    OK. I have been stuck on this level for a week, on the first quest they give you where you ride the direhorse north of the village and have to kill a million AMPs and marines.

How?? I cannot get past this point without dying!

2. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    #2 gatorsxrule, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Wrong section

3. chichilo23

chichilo23 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Shift manager at starbucks
    Boogy down bronx Ny
    #3 chichilo23, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    omg i hate when ma little brother starts to use ma laptop iam sorry jasc and u may get some help in the game section and New England Gamer does it matter how many post i have like i sayd sorry jasc

4. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Dude, you have no idea how nerdy that sounds. "No, go to the game discussion section, you nOob! I pwn u, nuuub!"

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Coming from someone with 35 posts. Rude.

@OP jasc - you will probably get an answer to your question if you post it in the avatar thread. A simple search of the forums would yield you this:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=37124&highlight=avatar

Or if you prefer, try posting in the "General Game Discussion and Questions" section of the forum. The one you posted in is for new releases.

6. that1techguy

that1techguy Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    If its the right level and quest I think you have took shoot the thing the amp suits are guarding which is like a giant seed or something. hope this is right an helps :D if not just post some screen shots i might be able to tell what you need to do just by those.

7. jasc

jasc New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Thank you, that was exactly it. Who knew it could be so easy!

I realized it was the wrong forum as soon as I'd posted it, and I will try and get the right one next time I inevitably get stuck in the game..