Get the app that costs $9.99 for FREE

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by OksanaTs, Mar 5, 2013.

1. OksanaTs

OksanaTs Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Review our In Shape for iPad, which is free, and win In Shape Pro for iPad ($9.99). The contest starts today. It’ll last for 10 days. We’ll be choosing 1 winner every day and gift him or her a promo code enabling the winner to download our In Shape Pro app for free http://itunes.apple.com/app/in-shape-pro-fitness.-diet./id589796923.

How to enter:

1. Download the FREE app http://itunes.apple.com/app/in-shape-fitness.-diet.-massage/id597385790

2. Check it out and write a review on the App Store

3. Post your review with your iTunes review name in this thread (be sure to specify your country).

Attached Files:

2. genie01

genie01 Active Member

Feb 19, 2013
    thank's

itunes review name:Amine82 (us store)
    my review: that's a good programm
    thank you for this inteligent programm
    my country:Algeria

3. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Am I the only person who sees these 'review the game and you might win' promotions as bribery of a sort?

I doubt a scathing review would win, most likely a glowing review? Thus people put false reviews in the hope of winning something?

or am I too suspicious?

4. OksanaTs

OksanaTs Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Hi! Have you seen the app? Have you used it? Do you think this app is of poor quality? The iPhone version of this app was released a few months ago, we receive thousands of emails from our users and 99% of them like the app and thank us for it. By the way, we don't offer any money for the reviews. We will give winners the paid version of the same app for free. This means that those who don't like the app won't even participate in the contest because they don't need the paid version of the app they don't like and, as a result, won't write any false reviews.

5. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    No I haven't, I have no particular use for this kind of app.

I wasnt attacking you or your app, just this 'give us a review and you might win' idea. I'm not saying you aren't legit but this sort of thing is very much open to abuse from some unscrupulous devs?

6. OksanaTs

OksanaTs Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Genie01, as you're the only user who reviewed our app yesterday, you become our yesterday's winner! (see your inbox)

7. genie01

genie01 Active Member

Feb 19, 2013
    thanks i used promo code