Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1991  
Old 12-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Crabman Crabman is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Posts: 352
Default

Besides the MP,is the SP alone worth a purchase?I can imagine to get the same answer like with any comparable shooter (no) but at least it's not 60-70 bucks like a BF or Cod game
Reply With Quote
  #1992  
Old 12-19-2014, 05:02 PM
DantBro18 DantBro18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
@dant I don't know how it fully works, never really got it clarified

The only thing I can guess is that the VIP mode is giving you much higher points that any other mode, and therefore giving you a higher rating.
What sort of scores are you getting in the matches when it goes up vs down?

I gave up bothering about my MP score ages ago. To be honest it really doesn't matter, you don't get rewarded for good one or penalised for a bad one.
If keeping a high score is all that really matters to you in MP then you will have to just keep playing the mode that allows you to have that score. Unless GL decide to do something about it (which they should as it makes no sense how it works right now).
Or don't worry about it and just play the game to have fun!

I don't mean any offense with this by the way
Yeah I try to not worry about it but it still bothers me when I do really well in a match and I should in fact be rewarded for that but I'm not. In my last match which was when it dropped to 1753 or whatever it was I got roughly 3100 and I had a positive KD that round so it should have gone up, but in VIP I rarely get over 3000 points which I just find strange.
I guess I bothers me because I used to play a lot of casual and competitive CS:GO with mates and I was used to getting rewarded for doing really well and winning the round (which gets you one step closer to the next league, kinda like the system in this game). I'll take what you said into account and try not to worry about it. Thanks for the reply anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #1993  
Old 12-19-2014, 05:06 PM
DantBro18 DantBro18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Besides the MP,is the SP alone worth a purchase?I can imagine to get the same answer like with any comparable shooter (no) but at least it's not 60-70 bucks like a BF or Cod game
No I wouldn't buy it if it was only SP and I wouldn't buy it for SP, I guess shooters nowadays are all about MP, to answer your question fully I don't think it's wort the purchase if you just want to play SP, it's a little boring and the missions are very short, not like 10-20 minutes in MC3-4, the story was also kinda ridiculous but it's to be expected, since it's on a sale I would get it as it has got a lot of content now for new players.
Reply With Quote
  #1994  
Old 12-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Mess Mess is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DantBro18 View Post
Yeah I try to not worry about it but it still bothers me when I do really well in a match and I should in fact be rewarded for that but I'm not. In my last match which was when it dropped to 1753 or whatever it was I got roughly 3100 and I had a positive KD that round so it should have gone up, but in VIP I rarely get over 3000 points which I just find strange.
I guess I bothers me because I used to play a lot of casual and competitive CS:GO with mates and I was used to getting rewarded for doing really well and winning the round (which gets you one step closer to the next league, kinda like the system in this game). I'll take what you said into account and try not to worry about it. Thanks for the reply anyway.
That's even more strange that you aren't getting as high a score!

Maybe start a thread in the official forums, you may get a response from GL quicker there...
Reply With Quote
  #1995  
Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM
iOSMarc iOSMarc is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 6, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Default All the weapons got unlocked

Guys , is it just me or did anyone else get all the weapons in MC5 unlocked. It's only the pro gold weapons I need left.

Before I did the update I needed like 5 more shotguns to unlock and they all unlocked when I updated

Same with Recon and Sniper class
Reply With Quote
  #1996  
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Mess Mess is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSMarc View Post
Guys , is it just me or did anyone else get all the weapons in MC5 unlocked. It's only the pro gold weapons I need left.

Before I did the update I needed like 5 more shotguns to unlock and they all unlocked when I updated

Same with Recon and Sniper class
Let me check, although I don't think I did

Edit - nope, but I did get the Smass from a crate, and have now got the pro version as well...

Last edited by Mess; Yesterday at 04:16 PM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent