Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2014, 04:58 PM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Besides the MP,is the SP alone worth a purchase?I can imagine to get the same answer like with any comparable shooter (no) but at least it's not 60-70 bucks like a BF or Cod game
Old 12-19-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
@dant I don't know how it fully works, never really got it clarified

The only thing I can guess is that the VIP mode is giving you much higher points that any other mode, and therefore giving you a higher rating.
What sort of scores are you getting in the matches when it goes up vs down?

I gave up bothering about my MP score ages ago. To be honest it really doesn't matter, you don't get rewarded for good one or penalised for a bad one.
If keeping a high score is all that really matters to you in MP then you will have to just keep playing the mode that allows you to have that score. Unless GL decide to do something about it (which they should as it makes no sense how it works right now).
Or don't worry about it and just play the game to have fun!

I don't mean any offense with this by the way
Yeah I try to not worry about it but it still bothers me when I do really well in a match and I should in fact be rewarded for that but I'm not. In my last match which was when it dropped to 1753 or whatever it was I got roughly 3100 and I had a positive KD that round so it should have gone up, but in VIP I rarely get over 3000 points which I just find strange.
I guess I bothers me because I used to play a lot of casual and competitive CS:GO with mates and I was used to getting rewarded for doing really well and winning the round (which gets you one step closer to the next league, kinda like the system in this game). I'll take what you said into account and try not to worry about it. Thanks for the reply anyway.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Besides the MP,is the SP alone worth a purchase?I can imagine to get the same answer like with any comparable shooter (no) but at least it's not 60-70 bucks like a BF or Cod game
No I wouldn't buy it if it was only SP and I wouldn't buy it for SP, I guess shooters nowadays are all about MP, to answer your question fully I don't think it's wort the purchase if you just want to play SP, it's a little boring and the missions are very short, not like 10-20 minutes in MC3-4, the story was also kinda ridiculous but it's to be expected, since it's on a sale I would get it as it has got a lot of content now for new players.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DantBro18 View Post
Yeah I try to not worry about it but it still bothers me when I do really well in a match and I should in fact be rewarded for that but I'm not. In my last match which was when it dropped to 1753 or whatever it was I got roughly 3100 and I had a positive KD that round so it should have gone up, but in VIP I rarely get over 3000 points which I just find strange.
I guess I bothers me because I used to play a lot of casual and competitive CS:GO with mates and I was used to getting rewarded for doing really well and winning the round (which gets you one step closer to the next league, kinda like the system in this game). I'll take what you said into account and try not to worry about it. Thanks for the reply anyway.
That's even more strange that you aren't getting as high a score!

Maybe start a thread in the official forums, you may get a response from GL quicker there...
Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 7.x

Default All the weapons got unlocked

Guys , is it just me or did anyone else get all the weapons in MC5 unlocked. It's only the pro gold weapons I need left.

Before I did the update I needed like 5 more shotguns to unlock and they all unlocked when I updated

Same with Recon and Sniper class
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSMarc View Post
Guys , is it just me or did anyone else get all the weapons in MC5 unlocked. It's only the pro gold weapons I need left.

Before I did the update I needed like 5 more shotguns to unlock and they all unlocked when I updated

Same with Recon and Sniper class
Let me check, although I don't think I did

Edit - nope, but I did get the Smass from a crate, and have now got the pro version as well...

Last edited by Mess; Yesterday at 04:16 PM..