WE REALLY NEED A COUNTER STRIKE O_o...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ShadowsFall, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    The ipod has a mod of counter strike o___O.. Nintendo ds has a halo.. And the psp also has counter strike *online*!! I know there's already a mod for the iphone, but it fails D:!! What we need... IS A MILITARY... fps game :D...

Control scheme = i can do

...i PHail...

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Please...
    Dont post these kinds of threads.
    WE REALLY NEED A HALO
    WE REALLY NEED A COD
    WE REALLY NEED A POKEMON
    WE REALLY NEED A MARIO

Thats great but we dont

3. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Acually you can jailbreak to get pokemon and mario. Nintendo never makes games for other people.

4. Mellifluous

Mellifluous Active Member

Jun 18, 2009
    I'd love to see some old classics on here, despite me still being dubious about whether fps' work on the iDevice. E.g. Deus Ex, Half Life and System Shock 2 would be awesome, though probably NEVER will happen. But the graphics capability in the iDevice would suit all of them down to the ground.

I'd also love to see Scribblenauts, as otherwise I'm going to have to get a DS just for one single game...

5. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    I had Mario and Pokemon on my iPod Touch 1G but then I deleted them since the emulators weren't running correctly for some reason. Now I'm thinking of jail breaking my iPod Touch 2G but I'll have to wait since I already upgraded it to 3.0.

6. Zandog

Zandog Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Public Relations/Graphic Designer - Spiffcode Inc.
    Seattle, Wa
    I'm glad to see first person shooters are starting to appear on the iPhone, but the device really needs an analog stick and and atleast six buttons to be effective. We'll have to wait and see what kind of paripherals we get.