Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    @Nirtew, Before the update I use to get Magus and Veru all the time as pond presents and I swear that they were the same few all the time :) I did try a small sample one time and could not prove this but it seemed like I was constantly seeing the same ones. Never got around to a larger sample.

After the update I thought it was werid that I never got Magus/Veru anymore until I realized I was getting Emblema/Fortuno :eek: This time I will try and keep track of the Emblemas I find. I agree that it is strange to get 3 of the same frog so quickly.

2. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Yeah, I remember getting an above average number of Verus and Maguses pre update. Way above average.
    I'm also going to keep track of Emblema/Fortunos.

3. haf8275

haf8275 Member

Sep 11, 2011
    I just did :) I'll send a black callaina tessera and maroon muscus tessera when you show up on my friends list. :)

Thanks!

4. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #25284 Nirtew, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    Found some old stats of mine. I kept track of pond presents of level 16 and level 15 frogs. In 362 tamings (average flies/taming = 43) I got 158 level 16 frogs and 22 level 15 frogs. That confirms the anecdotal evidence of an inordinate amount of Verus and Maguses.

5. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    Thank you for posting this list :) very helpful.

6. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I don't see you. could you send me a request? id: meplie

7. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    #25287 pocketfrogs150, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    Thanks & Latest Set!

Thank you so much for all the frogs you all have been sending me; although I may not return the favor immediately, I do keep track of who gifts me so that I can always gift back. :D O really appreciate it as I am not that high of a level/experienced.
    I was wondering if anyone could send me both the Stellata and Partiri from this week's set. I will pay you back with anything in my habitats or within my level.
    Side note: I am so close to completely dexxing my first breed, Anura! After that, I am planning on taking a break from dexxing to work on leveling up and breeding the latest sets for others who need it.
    I'm really getting back into the swing of things, and feel free to add me on Game Center!

8. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thanks everyone
    2 glass lunaris - dom
    maroon ocularis & azure fortuno - vivisoto
    olive emblema - maholah
    beige nimbilis & tangelo emblema - emperor
    blue trivium - jake2426
    white templum - nirtew

p.s. my frog turned into SuperFrog today and started flying

9. RaeSwitchfoot

RaeSwitchfoot Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Queensland, Australia
    It seems I return after my long six month break from here with much confusion. I have only just updated, and boy, was I excited to see all the new breeds. But when I say that, I've only seen two so far but I knew instantly that there will be a lot when my percentage in my Froggydex dropped by almost half. Can anyone point me in the direction of a list of the newest breeds, as well as any changes that have carried over with the new update? I went page almost one hundred pages but couldn't find a list of sorts, just naming a few breeds.

10. Shortbus123

Shortbus123 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    I think I may have. Not sure if someone else claims it they can have credit ;)

11. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Here's a list I made up:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2525576#post2525576
    And here's what they look like:
    http://www.thonky.com/pocket-frogs/breeds-patterns-colors/

12. Shortbus123

May 25, 2011
    Nice to see you back. If you need anything send me a PM. I put together a config for a color wheel if that is useful. It can be found at post #25237.

I'll add you as a game center friend

13. Shortbus123

May 25, 2011
    Thanks for the frogs

Since I last checked I think I have received 40 frogs as gifts.

Thanks to: andinz, dominic15, laurafitz4, heeranc80, Nirtew, awboj, maholah, madmaze, quossum, dean288367, unhommelibre, martiNZ, danjarius

I have a bunch of frogs I think I'll send them out tonight.

14. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    URGENT Request from fellow PFer

I didn't realize until today that I was so fast on the trigger trying to share my Weekly Set that I never redeemed it. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last, I fear.

A friend has just sent me the entire set. Please hold off gifting so I can receive the set before the next one is announced. I appreciate your generosity but I really need room in my MB to receive what my friend sent.

Thanks all for your understanding.

15. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Hi,

I haven't opened PocketFrogs since early in September, having decided it was time to use my device as originally intended - to read some books. Thinking that I would only get behind on the weekly sets and miss out on the generosity of the members of this forum. But... New version... More frogs... Now I'm completely overwhelmed! So much so that my PF fate has been determined. I'll surely upgrade just out of curiosity, but never devote the time as before. I want to thank everyone that helped me along the way.

Good luck to all. And THANKS again.

Bye,
    Mal

16. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    So funny isn't it?

17. Shortbus123

May 25, 2011
    I sent you a welcome back package.

18. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Yes I'm getting the experience.

19. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Welcome back - what's your game center ID, I'll add you back into my neighbourhood :) and send you some frogs.

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Time for some more thank you's before the list gets too out of control!

Sneeb, Maholah, heeranc80, madmaze, short, greenbezoar, domenic,dean, JoEllynO, Frogparent0, Nirtew, and javarich.

Thank you all for the beautiful new froggies!