Lost Twins (Universal App by weRplay)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by we.R.play, Nov 30, 2013.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi guys at WE.R.PLAY just took code: EMJEH3WJ77NW. I will post impressions tomorrow got to go to sleep now. Good luck with this new game.

2. YellowHat

YellowHat Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Hey the game looks nice... I played the demo.

What are the rules for walls between rooms? It seems arbitrary.

3. we.R.play

we.R.play Well-Known Member

May 30, 2011
    #23 we.R.play, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    @YellowHat
    When aligning walls, make sure that both the walls match entirely with each other. That is the only rule to unlock/make the disappear.
    here is an illustrated example:

[​IMG]

thanks for playing :)
    -Mehran

4. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    that's great!.. looking forward to hearing from you.

5. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi, just want to say that I played the first 5 levels and it is really a lovely game, some nice gameplay mechanics and it all looks very nice too. It's a real diversion from BEATLEAP but that's Okay, you just wanted to make something different and I like it. Only thing that's missing is Game Center, are you putting Game Center in or not, maybe only achievements will do, but it's up to you guys, I always like some achievements keeps me playing more. Oh and the Icon looks cool too.

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I am so stuck on level 9! I can get all 3 stars but I can not get the girl to the door. It would be nice if the game gave you some way to progress when you are stuck like this.

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well same here don't get the girl to the door, gonna try some more later, the games great by the way.

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well just got level 9, very clever level you made there, small hint: change in mid-air or free fall. Loving this game day by day.

9. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    More Promo Codes!

thank you all you awesome people for being so awesomely awesome! and to share the awesomeness.....here are 3 more codes for 3 lucky people....

99LW94RRMAK6
    7KF3P3PAJ4LT
    R9WRY4L444N9

thanks!
    -team we.R.play

10. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    i dont understand.. why dont you all just create a NZ or canadian account?? i mean its free right?!

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Grabbed 99LW94RRMAK6. As a fan of BeatLeap, looking forward to checking this out. Thanks!

12. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Brilliant! Thanks!! This game rocks!

13. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Got a chance to play this and have to say it's a lot of fun. Very clever use of the sliding box formula. And despite it's appearance that makes it look a bit on the kiddie side of things, it isn't that easy.

Wish you luck with the upcoming release!

14. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    @Roger-NL, glad you figured it out, we believe that it's small moments like this that make the over-all experience memorable.
    and yes when we go worldwide, we shall have Game Center support, New levels, obstacles and features.
    @Slewis.. thanks for the idea, we will look into how we can get something like
    that in the upcoming version.

and thanks once again everyone, it's feels great to know that you like our little game. Do ask any and all questions you want answered. And as always constructive critique is more than /welcomed.

-Team We.R.play

15. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yes, level 9 is a great level, glad you put in Game Center with release, always like that.

16. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    Hey Everyone,

we've been hard at work improving Lost Twins and have pushed an update out on the Canadian, NZ and australian appstores. As we gear up to a global launch, we'd love to get some great beta testers on board. We would like to give out around 50-60 codes to people to play it and give us feedback. Please reply to this thread if you'd like to be one of those people and we will get back to you with a promo code.

thanks!
    team we.R.play

17. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    Releasing 5th March 2014!

Hello TA!

After months of hard work and improvements we're super excited to announce that Lost Twins in all its puzzle & platform glory will be launching worldwide on the 5th of March 2014. We're a little late in getting the word out so would appreciate any help we can get in promoting the game if you like what you've seen so far. Here's a sneak peek into the world of the lost twins -

[​IMG]

Lost Twins will be a paid app ($2.99) . To share some love with the TA community we will give out promo codes to the first 5 people that reply!

Worry not if you're not one of the first 5. We will also give out 5 more promo codes upon release to people who support us.

watch out for more videos and art over the next couple of days as we get ready to launch :).

Enjoy!
    -team we.R.play>

18. suhail

suhail Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2014
    #38 suhail, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    Looks interesting , good thing its not going to be another freemium title.

19. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    thanks suhail! your promo code is in your inbox. Please do try it out and share your feedback. We'd love to know how we can further improve the game or make it easier for everyone to understand ^^.

thanks!
    -team we.R.play>

20. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Looks fun - I'd love a promo code