Bricky Break (BETA TESTERS NEEDED)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appsolute Games, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Appsolute Games

Appsolute Games Well-Known Member

#1 Appsolute Games, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hey guys! We are working on a new game with the guys over at Tapply and need your help beta
    testing the game before we launch it.

If anyone is interested to help test, please fill out the form below with your email and we'll
    send you a TestFlight. Check out the trailer below :)

2. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    The link doesnt work!

3. Appsolute Games

Wow haha. Sorry about that. It should be working now :)

4. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Just signed up!!

5. Appsolute Games

Thanks for everyone thats signed up for the beta. We are still looking for a few more people to help test the game! If you are interested you can sign up here - http://goo.gl/forms/4ojSzGioGL

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014

Billy

7. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

I finally had some time to sit down with the game.

First off I absolutely love brick breaking Arkanoid type games. I'm an old school gamer so I've been at these types of games for a long time. When I first started playing I found myself smiling. I don't believe anyone has ever done a brick breaking game like this before. I love it! I love the tap to twist mechanic.

I am NOT a fan of the ultimate amount of ball bounces though. I don't like that one bit.

I see there are a lot of levels. Is there an unlockable endless mode? This game screams for a high score chasing endless mode. That would be killer.

Really well done and what a great take on the brick breaking genre. I love the artwork as well.

Billy

8. Tapply

Tapply New Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Thanks for the feedback Billy. We're so happy to hear that you're having fun with Bricky Break!

So far there is only level based mode. Since we wanted to add puzzle twist to Bricky Break, we decided to hand craft each level and make it fun and challenging. Hence limited number of moves. None the less, we might consider adding endless mode in some of future updates.