Chubby Jump

• Top 10 Family Game is over 20 countries!
• Featured as "What's Hot" on US App Store and 18 countries!
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
• Top 10 Family Game is over 20 countries!
• Featured as "What's Hot" on US App Store and 18 countries!

=========================================
Users' review

Beautiful game - I just loved this game, lovely graphics and amazing effects; My kids are playing this for hours which is just so much addictive. very well designed and great features. worth every cents. Thanks.

Chubby jump - So cool!!! I cannot stop playing it and never resist the temptation to play this game in my free time!!!!!!!!

Great game - This game is very playable and addictive. The goals are achievable but also challenging. Great game and would definitely recommend. - 5/5

A whole lot of fun! - It's not only easy to pick up and play, it's so addictive and I find myself lauging at it so many times. I also like the playful things the dev made into this game.

=========================================

Roundie, the chubby reindeer, has a heavy weight. Though he can fly like all other stags of ol’ good Santa, he can’t fly that fast. All of the other reindeers used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Roundie join in any reindeer games.

Then one groggy Christmas eve, Santa came to say “Roundie, I got a job for you. Go gather the gifts that fell off my sleigh. You know how much cost we lose for those undelivered gifts every year? Go and make my day!”

Roundie got excited and overjoyed for his mission and ran out of his stable right away. Roundie then realized that there were thousands of the fallen gifts every year – and Santa had been doing it for over a thousand years so far! Oh my god!

Chubby Jump Features
----------------
• Help Roundie fulfill his tasks by using only “one touch” control.
• Run, jump and fly your way to collect more and more gifts.
• Hop over Puffins and Polar Bears that keep hindering your journey.
• Buy funny but useful items to help your travel.
• Unlock special abilities like, Magnetic Nose, Snow Kick, Ear Wings and Mighty Antlers.
• Skillfully execute your jumps to unleash the legendary “Moon Dash”!
• Game Center supported with Leaderboard and Achievements.

Requirement
----------------
• iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPad / iPad 2
• iOS 3.2 or newer

*** This version doesn't support iPad Mini yet. We'll fix it in the next update. Sorry for inconvenience. ***

Get in Touch
----------------
• Follow us! : twitter.com/Picsoft
• Fan page : facebook.com/Picsoft
• Web board : pic-soft.com/forum
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Family, Kids
Release:Dec 22, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0