soosiz-world 7 level 7 help!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by nunu, Jun 26, 2010.

1. nunu

nunu New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Hey guys, I reached world 7 level 7 'The True Evil' and I could not complete it, I am stuck in the fourth group of buttons after the purple swordsmen, and i pushed all those three buttons and it sent me back to the beginning. How can I get through this level and kill the evil guy !!! Please help!

2. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    One of the 3 buttons in each set lets you go forward; you probably just made a mistake in remembering which ones of the set you've already tried. Writing down what the buttons do on paper or notepad makes it a lot more painless, especially if you need to try again at a later date and forgot the combination.

3. nunu

nunu New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    thanx for the reply, i already had all combinations memorized by heart, did u finish the level? is there a secret that i should find ?! how do i finish this
    thanks

4. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Yea it took me a little over an hour, with more of that time spend on learning the level than the actual boss :) There is one secret, kinda. On the final boss, resist the temptation to hit him in the center of his head. If you jump on his face instead, you can reduce his recoil enough to do a 2 hit combo. Best way to kill him is by doing 1 hit, then 2 & 2. Also, take your time and kill all the monsters that spawn between rounds.