Active Soccer

Gianluca Troiano
"I think it's a great game, very addictive" (5/5 stars) "It's a great old-style footie game, fast as hell. It also suppo…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"I think it's a great game, very addictive" (5/5 stars) "It's a great old-style footie game, fast as hell. It also supports iCade!" (5/5 stars) "Funny game, more I play, more I enjoy. Thank you, great game!" (5/5 stars) "A very very good game, in between Kick Off and Sensible Soccer. Easy and very smooth control, fast and beautiful! Love it!!" (5/5 stars) "You will love this game" (5/5 stars) "This is simply by far the best football game on the iPad, it requires a high level of skill to control the player with & without the ball which makes it a challenge to play the game" (5/5 stars) "The game engine is fantastic" (5/5 stars) "Fantástico most adictive game since SWOS" (5/5 stars) "If you love Kick Off 2 this is a dream came true" (5/5 stars) "I've never seen such gameplay!" (5/5 stars) Following the great worldwide success of "Throw In", the king of the Arcade Soccer is back!!! Active Soccer: be ready for the revolution! - Classic gameplay - 360 degrees movements - Total control of the game - Exciting online multiplayer match - Choose your preferred player and climb up the international ranking - Compete in the world cup and try to prevail - Draw the most effective tactic on the pitch and win - Practice with free kicks and penalties - 3D game engine - Display retina support, iPhone5 4-inch display support. - Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck (Turrican, Jim Power, The Great Giana Sisters, X-Out and many other titles) - Amazing fun!
Information
Seller:Gianluca Troiano
Genre:Arcade, Sports
Release:Dec 14, 2012
Updated:Sep 18, 2014
Version:1.5.4
Size:46.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (4)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal