Fish Coming—A Strategic Battle Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lanlanlu, Jun 30, 2014.

1. lanlanlu

lanlanlu New Member

Jun 27, 2014
    #1 lanlanlu, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    Hi guys!
    My name is Lan, I’m from Shanghai Shinecone Info Technology Co. We are indie game developer who creates games for smart phones. Recently, our new game, FISH COMING, would be released at the end of July.

Fishing Coming is a strategic battle game set in a coastal town. Because of the terrible sea pollution, great quantities of fish varied into monster-fish and would attack the local residents’ fishponds. The player needs to manage the fishpond, breed the fish and lead them to defeat the enemies.

【Game play】
    COMBAT
    Each kind of aquatic creatures, no matter your fish-fighters or the enemies, has the unique ability to fight and awesome ultimate.
    [​IMG]

Funny tip: You can even capture the enemies with 3 kinds of fishing nets, then domesticate some of them into your own fish-fighters.
    [​IMG]

FISH FARMING
    Meanwhile, It is very important to expand and strengthen your fish-fighters to keep the balance between death toll and fish-fighters’ amount.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MARKET
    Selling the fish when they over breed.
    [​IMG]

【Looking for publishing cooperation】
    Actually, we are still watching and considering whether we should release it by other publishers or by our own. We have huge confidence in this game and hope you will love it too.
    It supports IOS platform now and will be transferred to Android in the future. Please contact me if you have interest in publishing cooperation. I’ll send you more information, as well as the test ipa.
    Official mail: [email protected]
    Linkedin: Lan Shih

Attached Files: