Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron331 View Post
This is the first Kairosoft games in a while that I'm totally hooked on. Expanding your town, and raising and fighting your army is a blast.

I have about 10 citizens, 2 tea shops and a tofu shop. I have 3 workshops and 9 or 10 fields. Any tips on keeping my shops stocked? I just added the third workshop and it seems to help, but I'm not sure what else to do.
I assume you already know that placing mines and trees near your workshops improves production, but just thought I'd mention it. Also if your citizens have certain characteristics that can help the town (i.e. hardworking as opposed to warrior-type characteristics) I think their houses being next to a warehouse can help.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:56 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron331 View Post
I have about 10 citizens, 2 tea shops and a tofu shop. I have 3 workshops and 9 or 10 fields. Any tips on keeping my shops stocked? I just added the third workshop and it seems to help, but I'm not sure what else to do.
You could also tell your people to stop selling material. Then they will use all resources in workshops instead of selling them to merchants.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:54 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by parabola_master View Post
Is it true that this game doesn't support the iPhone 5 wide screen? Why is that?
It does support the iPhone 5 screen, as does Pocket Stables and Dream House Days, I don't know if any of the earlier ones do. Most of them have lite versions you can try though.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:56 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
It does support the iPhone 5 screen, as does Pocket Stables and Dream House Days, I don't know if any of the earlier ones do. Most of them have lite versions you can try though.
Indeed, I see even Pocket Stables has a lite version now.

I think the most popular Kairosoft titles will obviously be those with the most depth or those with a theme which would be popular among iOS gamers, ie Game Dev Story.

I have all their titles and after testing all it would appear only the three you mentioned; Ninja Village, Pocket Stables, and Dream House Days, support the iPhone 5 screen and their previous titles do not.

I'm really loving this one though.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:59 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
I'm really loving this one though.
I'm enjoying it too, I'm finding it much more fun than Epic Astro Story (they are sort of similar). I haven't played Pocket Stables yet, that's next on my list after I've finished this one!
Old 08-07-2014, 11:19 AM

I have come to the conclusion that once these games drop to 1.99 i instantly buy them. Ill play the all the way through once and never again.