Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-02-2014, 07:29 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticBlur View Post
Anyone here play KotoR on an iPhone 6? Was wondering how the game translates to a smaller iPhone screen (vs. the 'need' to play it on an iPad )? Is the experience worth it?
KOTOR was eminently playable on my iPhone 5S. I have seen few ports translate this well to iOS, and with the exception of some graphical elements, KOTOR felt entirely native.

I haven't taken it up yet on my 6 (forgot to enable cloud saves before I deleted KOTOR to make room a while back, and not keen on replaying the first hours for the third or fourth time ), but I expect the experience to be second to almost no other RPG for iOS.

Last edited by Ayjona; 12-02-2014 at 09:52 AM..
Old 12-02-2014, 07:48 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticBlur View Post
Having almost finished Dragon Age: Inquisition on the PS4, i'm itching for another Bioware RPG to play

Anyone here play KotoR on an iPhone 6? Was wondering how the game translates to a smaller iPhone screen (vs. the 'need' to play it on an iPad )? Is the experience worth it?
I have been playing it back and forth on my iPhone 5S and iPad 2. Works and looks great on both! I was surprised at how easy the menus and controls were on the small 5S screen.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:56 PM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

This might be a dumb question but i did not play it for a while (and now the first time on ios 8) but the blue arrows in the portrait shows that i levelled up,right?So,where in the menu can i spend some points on something like"strength" etc.along with selecting a new force talent etc?I can't find it anymore,lol.

edit:nevermind,the arrow is even bigger and a yellow one.

Last edited by Crabman; 12-02-2014 at 08:57 PM..
Old 12-06-2014, 11:57 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Anybody else missing the small movies when flying from one to another planet?I know they are basically more like loading screens but also steals a little bit of athmosphere/immersion if you choose a planet and"plopp"...you are there.
And what about the random fighter attacks in space?

No,i'm not asking for more loading times

In fact i'm very happy that Kotor loads with lightspeed now,i remember it was PAINFULLY slow back on Xbox 1.One of the longest loading times in console history
Old 12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Not missing those. Game runs quick and probably doesn't need them. Might be more filesize as well if they're there. Fine without them