Anymore On Rails Arcade shooters coming to the iOS platform? Time Crisis etc...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dirty Harry Hannahan, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Time Crisis 2ND Strike is a fantastic on rails shooter that works very well on the iOS platform. I think Deadstorm Pirates would port well into the iOS platform as well as many Arcade on rail shooters. I'd love to see something like Rambo or Terminator or the later Silent Scope games ported. Anyone else want more arcade on rail shooters?

2. Fujibayashi

Fujibayashi Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Japanese / Korean translator.
    Mililani, O'ahu, Hawai'i
    #2 Fujibayashi, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    try RED GUN if you haven't already!

have you tried RED GUN? It's very nice, I enjoy it, has an interesting design where you can take cover and pop out from behind it in multiple directions (still is an on-rails shooter like TIME CRISIS, tho). It's set in the US "Old West" cowboy-times. Wish that designer would make more, too!

3. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

Going to download Red Gun later tonight. :)

I'd like to see some on rails shooters where the environment is destructible and where more high powered guns are in use. I would also like to see a light gun accessory in the future. Like a laser pointer pen/gun or something so nothing taps onto the screen unless you want the touch enabled option. I'm sure someone can do it.

Perhaps another Time Crisis game from namco for the iOS platform?

4. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Bump. Red Gun is decent. A little on the boring side but has potential if the developers keep up with it.

Would love to see something like L.A Machine Guns & Rambo & Deadstorm Pirates, etc.

On rails shooters play well on the iOS platform. Anyone else want more games like these? Time Crisis, Silent Scope etc.....?