Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 09-12-2014, 05:01 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I'll check on a computer later but I'm almost positive I didn't hide it and I know that I'm searching correctly. Btw, I can't believe they pulled mvc2 that's freaking crazy! Lucky I still see both overkill and mvc2 under purchased. My heart stopped a sec when I read that. Lol
That was Disney. They asked some companies to remove their Marvel games, mainly Activision and Capcom.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:06 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
That was Disney. They asked some companies to remove their Marvel games, mainly Activision and Capcom.
OMG, wasn't there the old xmen arcade game on ios? I should have picked it up when I had the chance. Is the new uncanny xmen in danger then?
Old 09-12-2014, 05:25 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Just had a look on my itunes, i was missing lots of my old games. I've got them backed up though so i simply went to that folder with all my ipa's, then selected them all and dragged them over to Apps on itunes, so what its doing now is filling it up with all the icons of my games. That way i can then install these ipas via itunes if i need to

If i then connect my iphone i can then search for an app and install it directly. Think before i must have backed my ipa files into different folders and itunes was only picking up the apps from the one it was linked to (not backup folders etc).

Worth doing a search on your computer for 'lumo' as it may be backed up elsewhere if its not showing in itunes
Old 09-12-2014, 06:27 PM

How long should a game be supported?
As long as the Dev wants to support it.

We have no right to demand a game be updated and supported at all. We do have the right to choose which devs we support with our dollars, though.

You still have Tetris on NeS. Why can't Apple do that?

Simple answer. The difference between physical media and digital.

If I own a physical game it is mine, forever. If I download the game, technically I'm just buying the rights to play it while it's available.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-12-2014 at 06:29 PM..
Old 09-12-2014, 07:10 PM
iPad 2, OS 3.x

Default Restoring games/apps that are no longer listed on itunes?

I'll probably be trading in my iPad 2 for an iPad Air very soon. My only concern is that some of the apps that I have on my iPad 2 no longer appear in the itunes search results, so I assume they have been removed. However, I do have them backed up in my itunes media folder on my hard drive.

I'd hate to lose them. What is the process for getting these apps onto my new iPad once I get it?
Old 09-13-2014, 02:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMESHARQ View Post
I'll probably be trading in my iPad 2 for an iPad Air very soon. My only concern is that some of the apps that I have on my iPad 2 no longer appear in the itunes search results, so I assume they have been removed. However, I do have them backed up in my itunes media folder on my hard drive.

I'd hate to lose them. What is the process for getting these apps onto my new iPad once I get it?
If You use same iTunes account when you buy The New iPad then it's not a problem,if you go with you're New iPad on purchased tab And search "not on This device"then all app that you previously purchased but not anymore in itunes,you can redownloaded from here,using ICLOUD icon,i always do in This way..
Old 09-16-2014, 03:34 AM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

How do you back up your games again? I have to back up my Minecraft game because Microsoft just bought Minecraft from Mojang and am worried about not having it as it is anymore. Cry. I can't really deal with this!!!! Sob.

Last edited by Catacomber; 09-16-2014 at 03:36 AM..
Old 09-16-2014, 05:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomber View Post
How do you back up your games again? I have to back up my Minecraft game because Microsoft just bought Minecraft from Mojang and am worried about not having it as it is anymore. Cry. I can't really deal with this!!!! Sob.
On itunes - file/devices/backup
Old 09-16-2014, 05:14 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
If You use same iTunes account when you buy The New iPad then it's not a problem,if you go with you're New iPad on purchased tab And search "not on This device"then all app that you previously purchased but not anymore in itunes,you can redownloaded from here,using ICLOUD icon,i always do in This way..
If for some reason any things gone from the purchase history, once iTunes is open on of you should be able to click on your device, then apps and it'll show a list of everything you've backed up to PC and you'll just press install. You'll have to use the same iTunes account as the original purchase though.