10-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback, it means a lot to me that even a single person likes this game. I will be working hard this weekend to add some new themes, and content. I will also be adding at least one new game mode as soon as I can. I will let everyone know when an update is released to the store.
10-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekris View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback, it means a lot to me that even a single person likes this game. I will be working hard this weekend to add some new themes, and content. I will also be adding at least one new game mode as soon as I can. I will let everyone know when an update is released to the store.
You're very welcome and congratulations on a great game. I've been a bit addicted to it. Looking forward to new themes! (the 3 it already has are very nice.)
10-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Any chance of making this universal?
10-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Any chance of making this universal?
Yes, absolutely, that is one of the things I will be working on this weekend. It is mostly all setup to be universal already, I just have to do some menu stuff and it will be ready to go.
10-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekris View Post
Yes, absolutely, that is one of the things I will be working on this weekend. It is mostly all setup to be universal already, I just have to do some menu stuff and it will be ready to go.
Cool, thanks for the consideration.
02-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Version 1.0.1 with new themes and a bug fix is out for Tiles Tap Tap!