Universal 1 Shot Pool (by Sheado.net)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sheado, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Sheado

Sheado Member

Oct 6, 2013
    #1 Sheado, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    Sheado.net
    We are two developers and an artist striving to make the world a happier place - one app at a time.

Hey Everybody,

Inspired by all the short-session games coming out recently we decided to make one of our own: 1 Shot Pool

It's a frictionless pool table and you get one shot to sink them all. Succeed and your score will carry over to the next round. Use Game Center high scores to challenge your friends.

That's it! It can be mindlessly addictive when you have a few minutes to waste.

We hope to publish the game within the next 2 weeks. It will be free and is supported by ads. If anybody wants a promo code to preview/review it, please let me know.

Thanks!
    -Chad

P.S. Check out the bigger project we are currently working on: A Quiver of Crows - http://www.aquiverofcrows.com

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'm interested in the 1 Shot Pool game! Would like to see the regular colors on the pool balls, though! Great idea to shoot once and watch how many you can sink! You can PM me a code if you could, and I'll check it out!
    Thanks!:D

3. Sheado

Sheado Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Thanks bigrand1!

PM'd you the code just now.

4. yoethan

yoethan Active Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Hey this game looks fun! Can you send me a code also?

5. Sheado

Sheado Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Hi yoethan,

Code sent. Please let us know what you think.

Thanks!

6. Sheado

Sheado Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Okay, it's published =]
    Just waiting for it to become searchable now, but in the meantime it can be directly downloaded here.

Check it out if you feel like zoning out to a mindless mini-game for a few seconds here and there!
    :):p;):D:eek::cool::):p;):D:eek::):p;):D:cool::):p;):D:eek::cool: